FORUMS

[APPS] [NO ROOT] Huawei EmotionUI Launcher, Livewallpaper, Weather App, and More!

211 posts
Thanks Meter: 266

By Surpass, Senior Member on 23rd May 2013, 02:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd May 2013, 12:50 PM |#21  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmidz

yes
I want, I want
plz share for people
thank you so much

+1 and launcher would be very nice.
23rd May 2013, 01:32 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Launcher installed , but not works.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk HD
23rd May 2013, 02:48 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Looks extremely big

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1369313318095.jpg
Views:	1921
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	1984917  
23rd May 2013, 02:51 PM |#24  

More
I have huawei weather apk with which lwp synchronize perfectly. One question, after showing animation, it stop and restart automatically , is it natural?

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Can any one port the launcher apk for 7" screen? Just a request . If any one interested I can upload weather apk .

23rd May 2013, 03:37 PM |#25  
Flag Niagara Falls
Thanks Meter: 2,005

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idhbar

I have huawei weather apk with which lwp synchronize perfectly. One question, after showing animation, it stop and restart automatically , is it natural?

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Can any one port the launcher apk for 7" screen? Just a request . If any one interested I can upload weather apk .

Can you please share your weather apk?
23rd May 2013, 03:42 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Yes, please do upload the weather app.

I'll see if I can get the tablet version, but I don't know if there even is a Huawei tablet with EmotionUI. I might be able to get the launcher from Ascend Mate, that's 6.1 inch screen size.

And for the live wallpaper, do you mean it loops? It's meant to loop. But very subtly, you shouldn't notice it unless you're trying to. If its suddenly restarting then no its not meant to do that.

Sent from my Nexus 4.
23rd May 2013, 03:55 PM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehlek

Can you please share your weather apk?

Have u tried the clock weather apk without trying to add widget ? I got it from other source . The name is same as op page , weather clock , widget does not work , but lwp works . Anybody confirm me the test result of op weather clock . If not works, then I will upload it.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surpass

Yes, please do upload the weather app.

I'll see if I can get the tablet version, but I don't know if there even is a Huawei tablet with EmotionUI. I might be able to get the launcher from Ascend Mate, that's 6.1 inch screen size.

And for the live wallpaper, do you mean it loops? It's meant to loop. But very subtly, you shouldn't notice it unless you're trying to. If its suddenly restarting then no its not meant to do that.

Sent from my Nexus 4.

The animation starts and after few seconds it stop . If u open some other apps and go back to home , it again starts.

23rd May 2013, 03:59 PM |#28  
Flag Niagara Falls

More
Quote:

Have u tried the clock weather apk without trying to add widget ? I got it from other source . The name is same as op page , weather clock , widget does not work , but lwp works . Anybody confirm me the test result of op weather clock . If not works, then I will upload it.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk HD[COLOR="Silver"]

I tried downloading it but it won't allow me to autosync the weather for the lwp.
23rd May 2013, 04:12 PM |#29  

More
OK . It seams that lwp does not loop properly in my device, although I tried with diff launcher as the huawei launcher does not work for me . Anyway I will upload the apk, when I will be at home with my broadband connection. Give me few hours.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dhiraj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dhiraj Ad-Free
23rd May 2013, 04:14 PM |#30  
Flag Niagara Falls

More
Quote:

OK . It seams that lwp does not loop properly in my device, although I tried with diff launcher as the huawei launcher does not work for me . Anyway I will upload the apk, when I will be at home with my broadband connection. Give me few hours.

Sweet thanks
23rd May 2013, 04:31 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

The animation starts and after few seconds it stop . If u open some other apps and go back to home , it again starts.

The MeWidget isn't the normal weather widget, it has a weather widget with it but there's also a separate weather widget.

As for the live wallpaper I have no idea why its not working for you, what version of Android do you have and what ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der_Flooo

+1 and launcher would be very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmidz

yes
I want, I want
plz share for people
thank you so much

Here's the Oppo Weather app: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3lI...?usp=drive_web
Keep in mind it is just the APP, not an app and widget. Enjoy!

Sent from my Nexus 4.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Surpass For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Surpass Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, download, emotion ui, huawei, launcher

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)