New Battery for GT-I9195

Search This thread

Droid Fanatic

Jun 26, 2014
Hi all

Does anyone know where i can find a legit replacement battery for my phone. I look at amazon and they either look too cheap or have terrible reviews. Where can i get official batteries for about 20 pounds or less. I live in the UK.

Thanks

i just replaced my battery with the oem one although i bought it for like 9€ from a local shop.
although it lasts a bit longer, when it gets to around 30% then its no more stable and it will possible have the the usual behaviour we all know dropping instantly to 20-10% in minutes etc...
anyways....is there something we have to do when we replace a battery? Are there and battery stats or something that we have to reset or tickle so that Android will "learn" the new installed battery is in place?

playitlouder

May 1, 2011
i just replaced my battery with the oem one although i bought it for like 9€ from a local shop.
although it lasts a bit longer, when it gets to around 30% then its no more stable and it will possible have the the usual behaviour we all know dropping instantly to 20-10% in minutes etc...
anyways....is there something we have to do when we replace a battery? Are there and battery stats or something that we have to reset or tickle so that Android will "learn" the new installed battery is in place?

You probably bought a counterfeit battery.
As stated above most of the OEM Samsung Batteries that are sold are faked.

Reactions: afterglow
anyone has any 1900mah battery to suggest please?
Not looking for extreme capacities and stuff, but one that you have tested and behaves just like or close to when we all had the original battery that came with the phone.
Someone recommended the Deji battery but there is no way on earth i can find somewhere else than this Turkish shop

Q&A

Aug 11, 2012
OnePlus 6
Having lost my original battery and having to rely on a cheap ebay battery I thought I'd try mobilefun. THey shipped immediately, battery arrived in what looked like official Samsung packaging. So far so good, battery lasts much longer than my cheap ebay option and probably longer than my original battery but I dont have any stats to back that up. Battery discharge is slow and steady unlike the cheap ebay option which I've found tends to drop off a cliff when it drops below 15%. I can confirm that NFC works as well. Still early days but the signs look promising.

Paspie

Dec 27, 2012
There are genuine Samsung batteries on eBay, the best bet is listings that include a photo of the packaging. A seller that is closer to home is preferred as well (if your home is not China or Hong Kong, anyway).

najeb3

Dec 29, 2016
Doha

I have the same behavior as well with my 1900 mA battery although I bought it from an official store for around 27 USD.
This behavior appeared only few months after purchase.

Now the battery charges in 2 hours and 5 minutes and lasts for 6 or 7 hours only (normal usage).
their website: http://www.intertecqatar.com/about

May 4, 2019
Reviving the thread with hope

My original battery is dead, she worked for a long time, she deserves peace. The problem is founding a new one!
I bought one from ebay but it's REALLY bad. Do I have to throw out my loved S4 mini cause there are no adequate replacements avalible? Someone knows a good place to buy it in 2020?

Remi_FR

Apr 13, 2018
On my side I'm using a battery from Gadfull (can be found on amazon in some EU country). I've been using one for almost 3 years and for 2.5 years the capacity was good. I will get a new one this week.

My original battery is dead, she worked for a long time, she deserves peace. The problem is founding a new one!
I bought one from ebay but it's REALLY bad. Do I have to throw out my loved S4 mini cause there are no adequate replacements avalible? Someone knows a good place to buy it in 2020?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You probably bought a counterfeit battery.
    As stated above most of the OEM Samsung Batteries that are sold are faked.