FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Best Headphones Under 2K

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By TheProphetC3, Junior Member on 17th December 2012, 06:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th December 2012, 07:13 PM |#11  
Dirk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,802
 
1010
More
Best bang-for-buck headphones will be IEM's with your budget. Soundmagic E10's are recognised as the best value for money that you can get:

http://www.whathifi.com/review/soundmagic-e10

http://www.head-fi.org/products/soundmagic-e10
17th December 2012, 07:28 PM |#12  
prototype7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 1,163
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimodem

Stock headphones came with both my 10.1 and S3 sound great... it gets better?

S3 headphones are great, better than the skullcandy ones I had, love the volume control on the wire too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
17th December 2012, 07:35 PM |#13  
AtoZ0to9's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 3,028
 
More
Do they really get better than my stock Samsung headphones? If so, might as well get a pair, I use em... I don't care about money.... What's the best... gotta be earbud style like my stock ones...

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype7

S3 headphones are great, better than the skullcandy ones I had, love the volume control on the wire too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I agree... except I've never used a skullcandy before... that should be an actual candy at the gas station... super hot and sour... shaped like a skull and multicolored...

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I think I'll get these:

Grado PS1000 Headphones
17th December 2012, 07:35 PM |#14  
prototype7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 1,163
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimodem

Do they really get better than my stock Samsung headphones? If so, might as well get a pair, I use em... I don't care about money.... What's the best... gotta be earbud style like my stock ones...

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------



I agree... except I've never used a skullcandy before... that should be an actual candy at the gas station... super hot and sour... shaped like a skull and multicolored...

I personally wouldn't be looking for anything better, but I'm sure there's some out there... Skullcandy ones were $40, stock Samsungs blew them out of the water, also got the Grado SR-80is to compare to.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
17th December 2012, 07:42 PM |#15  
AtoZ0to9's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 3,028
 
More
These look nice...

http://www.gradolabs.com/page_headph...5b1733923ed4b6
17th December 2012, 07:45 PM |#16  
StormMcCloud's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, Ga
Thanks Meter: 936
 
More
I would offer to help but your name makes me want to punch you in the face....hmm....decisions decisions...
17th December 2012, 08:43 PM |#17  
prototype7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 1,163
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormMcCloud

I would offer to help but your name makes me want to punch you in the face....hmm....decisions decisions...

Punch him in the face, then help?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
17th December 2012, 08:44 PM |#18  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,681
 
More
That has to be the most misleading thread title i've ever seen. I rised an eyebrow and thought you meant 2K, like in $/£/€2000 . You're on an international site where we speak english.

Does anyone know where i can get a chair online for 6 million?

Yes, i'm an asshole.

Edit: I'm sorry, i meant 6 million martian dollars.
17th December 2012, 08:47 PM |#19  
prototype7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 1,163
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

That has to be the most misleading thread title i've ever seen. I rised an eyebrow and thought you meant 2K, like in $/£/€2000 . You're on an international site where we speak english.

Does anyone know where i can get a chair online for 6 million?

Yes, i'm an asshole.

Lol, that's what I thought too... Headphones for $2000 lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
17th December 2012, 08:48 PM |#20  
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

That has to be the most misleading thread title i've ever seen. I rised an eyebrow and thought you meant 2K, like in $/£/€2000 . You're on an international site where we speak english.

Does anyone know where i can get a chair online for 6 million?

Yes, i'm an asshole.

Edit: I'm sorry, i meant 6 million martian dollars.

i have a moon chair,
the martians are out of stock,
take eet or leave eet
17th December 2012, 08:51 PM |#21  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,681
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnotice01

i have a moon chair,
the martians are out of stock,
take eet or leave eet

I'll take it! I'll give you a twenty for it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes