[Daydream][4.0+] Lucid - DayDream Screensaver

1,045 posts
Thanks Meter: 881

Post Reply Email Thread
13th April 2013, 07:47 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 842

Donate to Me
More
I just started using this last night. One thing I noticed is that it doesn't seem to update notifications when they come in while the daydream is opened. It only shows the one's it knows about when launched. Is it just me? If not, is there any way to change this?
14th April 2013, 08:05 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i recently purchased your app and I love it but is there any way you would be able to have lucid daydream set as default action when it is docked, currently when i dock my phone i get a "Complete action using" pop-up before you app starts. It would be great if you added this to your app, I've added a picture to show what pops up.

imgur.com/yZs1aZP

As i have less than 10 posts im unable to insert the image into the post
14th April 2013, 09:27 PM |#13  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evildave3

i recently purchased your app and I love it but is there any way you would be able to have lucid daydream set as default action when it is docked, currently when i dock my phone i get a "Complete action using" pop-up before you app starts. It would be great if you added this to your app, I've added a picture to show what pops up.

what Android version do you use? does Lucid actually start when you dock your device? have you rebooted once?
15th April 2013, 08:37 PM |#14  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 291

Donate to Me
More
Great app but the cpu usage is always used to its maximum. Also I'm missing one function . I don't want my phone to be turned on while night so it would be great if You would add some options to disable Your app between set time.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
19th April 2013, 09:21 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi,
another request from me. On Slcd display it's setting brightness on maximum when Daydream is activated.
Can it not change brightness?
19th April 2013, 01:01 PM |#16  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasi02

Hi,
another request from me. On Slcd display it's setting brightness on maximum when Daydream is activated.
Can it not change brightness?

when not using the "night-mode", the app should set the display brightness to 10% if it's not already darker. when using the night mode you can set it to 0% on supported devices
20th April 2013, 03:30 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Smile
Thank you for this!
23rd April 2013, 12:39 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Thumbs up
Seems nice, willing to take a try.
13th May 2013, 08:09 PM |#19  
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Please disable lockscreen as in the android clock day dream. One of my primary uses is as a screen saver where I don't have to unlock I can just swipe the screen. Why would you need screen lock if it's on a charger/docked.

Thanks. Best daydream app so far. Worth the money

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
2nd June 2013, 02:44 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Thumbs down Where is AM/PM?
So where exactly is the option for AM/PM? This is usually "t" or "tt" but I noticed that your App seems to have left this out, although not all of us are in the military NOR do we venture outside our "box" so we need to know if it is DAY or NIGHT without looking outside.

Can you please add this?

Thanks.

2nd June 2013, 02:53 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3,279

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonChino

So where exactly is the option for AM/PM? This is usually "t" or "tt" but I noticed that your App seems to have left this out, although not all of us are in the military NOR do we venture outside our "box" so we need to know if it is DAY or NIGHT without looking outside.

Can you please add this?

Thanks.

In settings for time format but this
h:mm a

Sent from my Nexus 4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)