mpj ideos x5 2500mah extended battery?

Search This thread

roengelin

Nov 14, 2013
The original battery I got from Huaiwei Ideos X5 U8800 earlier this year is short of amazing, it sometime turned off w/o any reason acting as if it doesn't have anymore battery only half hour! I've got some oem batteries, they worked but can not offer me more battery power.

So I am looking for an extended battery that will fit in this phone and is compatible with it but will have longer battery life of a standard sized with brand name. I found one from mpj( sorry that i can't link yet) which likely meet all my requirements. Anybody using this battery? Does these kind of batteries really deliver more battery time than stock?

Thanks

knighthorus

Sep 9, 2013
The original battery I got from Huaiwei Ideos X5 U8800 earlier this year is short of amazing, it sometime turned off w/o any reason acting as if it doesn't have anymore battery only half hour! I've got some oem batteries, they worked but can not offer me more battery power.

So I am looking for an extended battery that will fit in this phone and is compatible with it but will have longer battery life of a standard sized with brand name. I found one from mpj( sorry that i can't link yet) which likely meet all my requirements. Anybody using this battery? Does these kind of batteries really deliver more battery time than stock?

Thanks

Actually there is no way that either of all standard size extended batteries are the mAh they claim, probably offer ur phone several hundred mah , but still think it is worthwhile compare to those oems:laugh::laugh: