Atrix 4G Leaked ICS with Kernel 3.1.10

Search This thread

nnan_

Dec 23, 2013
São Paulo
Android 4.0.4 ICS is working great on my Atrix 4G.
I flashed the official AT&T ICS for Atrix and then flashed the last Kernel build by Krystianp (2013-12-22 build)
There are two versions of kernel, I've used the version with stock voltages - link.

The things I did:

1 - Flash ICS_Atrix_leak_flashable
2 - Flash kernel (kernel-2013_12_22_atrics)
3 - Flash Multitouch-Homefix
4 - Flash Ramfix
5 - Install SETCPU

*Flash using CWM (wipe cache, data, dalvik, system)

5 - After boot, you need to get root access, use this

6 - You can remove FastDormency.apk from system/app, it give me best battery life.
7- WI-FI theter works, but you need to disable the entitlement check with Sqlite Editor in the systems->settings.db and set it to 0 from 1 and reboot.

I put the files here >> DOWNLOAD
In this zip you'll find all needed files! (ROM, Radio 37P, Ramfix, Kernel, Multitouch-Homefix, files to root(step 5)...)

For me everything works, camera, flash, fingerprint... It's really smooth!

I'm not the dev of this ROM, I'm just saying what I did.
Thanks for Devs Krystianp, Epinter, upndwn4par and others.

Last edited:

ravilov

Jan 26, 2010
localhost
You might be in for quite a wait. People don't usually like people who expect others to do the work for them. Especially on a forum dedicated to exploring and developing on your own such as this one. Also, it is quite difficult to completely brick the phone. Most caveats are recoverable one way or another.

Reactions: debt collector

laufersteppenwolf

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 1, 2012
Baden-Württemberg
droideveloper.com
Thread cleaned a bit...

Guys, xda is no place for fighting, but also no place to demand something (as you pay for nothing)

.....you could have followed the xda for noobs thread to get yourself to 10 posts and then have been able to post in the development section. Then you could have posted that in the AtrICS v2.0 thread. And besides that, everything you said is the required and advised steps anyways....

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

hmm, you do realize that this would be against the rules, right?
Maybe you really should re-read the RULES before giving further advice...

lightlord

Apr 28, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
For the info.Atrics2.0 with latest kernel usb otg works fully. Just tried the usb diagnostics by chainfire, which made some kind of fix and now usb otg cable works with simple Y cable connected to charger.Which means one can use atrix as a HD player without having to use any kind of dock. :)

Sent from my MB860

Reactions: gradd

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
it worked but i cant see any changes, camera app has no macro option :(
USB OTG doesnt work... i tried with an usb 2.0 stick and a Xbox360 controller

I've got a half dead digitizer, so I can't really go digging into the camera (settings are more on the middle to upper corner of the screen, and that's where my digitizer is dead). OTG is something I haven't done yet just b/c I still need to build myself the cable or buy a cable to get that working. the kernel revision you said you have does seem to be the latest one, I haven't seen a new one get released since the 22nd. did you see the post above yours from lightlord about what he did to get OTG to work? not sure if that's what needs to be done all the time, but I'd say that's a good place to start.

andresrivas

Aug 4, 2010
Córdoba
it worked but i cant see any changes, camera app has no macro option :(
USB OTG doesnt work... i tried with an usb 2.0 stick and a Xbox360 controller

Nope, camera app is pretty basic. Also, for otg, the atrix won't give power to the usb, you need a hub with external power supply for it to work. On the hd dock I can confirm tht otg works flawessly (ps2 controller on adapter and keyboard/mouse

Hit the damn thanks button instead!
Enviado desde mi MB860

andresrivas

Aug 4, 2010
Córdoba
That camera requires android 4.4, not 4.0.4. And besides that, it's a crap of a camera app.

Hit the damn thanks button instead!
Enviado desde mi MB860

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android 4.0.4 ICS is working great on my Atrix 4G.
    I flashed the official AT&T ICS for Atrix and then flashed the last Kernel build by Krystianp (2013-12-22 build)
    There are two versions of kernel, I've used the version with stock voltages - link.

The things I did:

1 - Flash ICS_Atrix_leak_flashable
    2 - Flash kernel (kernel-2013_12_22_atrics)
    3 - Flash Multitouch-Homefix
    4 - Flash Ramfix
    5 - Install SETCPU

*Flash using CWM (wipe cache, data, dalvik, system)

5 - After boot, you need to get root access, use this

6 - You can remove FastDormency.apk from system/app, it give me best battery life.
    7- WI-FI theter works, but you need to disable the entitlement check with Sqlite Editor in the systems->settings.db and set it to 0 from 1 and reboot.

I put the files here >> DOWNLOAD
    In this zip you'll find all needed files! (ROM, Radio 37P, Ramfix, Kernel, Multitouch-Homefix, files to root(step 5)...)

For me everything works, camera, flash, fingerprint... It's really smooth!

I'm not the dev of this ROM, I'm just saying what I did.
    Thanks for Devs Krystianp, Epinter, upndwn4par and others.
    i'll wait for someone to put the files here, i dont want to brick my phone because of someone like u, thanks for nothing
    You might be in for quite a wait. People don't usually like people who expect others to do the work for them. Especially on a forum dedicated to exploring and developing on your own such as this one. Also, it is quite difficult to completely brick the phone. Most caveats are recoverable one way or another.
    For the info.Atrics2.0 with latest kernel usb otg works fully. Just tried the usb diagnostics by chainfire, which made some kind of fix and now usb otg cable works with simple Y cable connected to charger.Which means one can use atrix as a HD player without having to use any kind of dock. :)

Sent from my MB860
    has anyone could confirm if webtop 3.0 is working on ics leak?

Yes - just for the Lapdock. Multimedia dock resolution is still not working.
    Download the AtrixICS 2.0 ROM.