[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod nightly build for the hltespr

Search This thread

noobnl

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2010
CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

This is a nightly build of CM for the Galaxy Note 3 on Sprint.. It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.

Please submit a patch to our Gerrit instance if you want to help out.

Install instructions:
1. Install ClockworkMod Recovery for "hltespr". Sorry, CM cannot provide support for other recoveries, although they may work fine.
2. Get the nightly build http://get.cm/?device=hltespr.
3. Reboot into recovery and install.

Do not report bug to the bug tracker if you are using this build.

Last edited:

nsciucco

Sep 12, 2012
Awesome

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

I am noticing a horrible sound quality. Almost sounds like the speaker is blown.

Other than that. Smooth as a whistle. I like it

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

danweb66

Oct 15, 2008
Dearborn, MI
We are very lucky to have such a good dev maintaining cm for us! This guy has been around the block to hell and back guys, and if we wanted stuff fixed and working to its fullest for this rom, well this is the dev to do it. Thanks for all your hard work.

kaotikdragon

Dec 29, 2012
Is everything working in this build? Anything broke or not working right.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: mhutton

mikemq2003

May 18, 2013
Tampa Bay

cam30era

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Columbus, Indiana
Thank you very much for this! Working on Verizon Note 3 Developer Edition.

Edit: Everything appears to be working fine. This is absolutely stunning!

Last edited:
Reactions: dhufford81

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is a nightly build of CM for the Galaxy Note 3 on Sprint.. It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.

Please submit a patch to our Gerrit instance if you want to help out.

Install instructions:
    1. Install ClockworkMod Recovery for "hltespr". Sorry, CM cannot provide support for other recoveries, although they may work fine.
    2. Get the nightly build http://get.cm/?device=hltespr.
    3. Reboot into recovery and install.

Do not report bug to the bug tracker if you are using this build.
    Hi @noobnl

We hlte and hltespr users are facing a phantom battery draining issues including Christer Bjor who owns a hlte.

Do you have such issue Atm?

On idle when phone sleeps, the battery just dropped for unknown reasons.

See the latest gerrit. :) I did a proper merge of msm-serial-hs.c with proper stuff.
    I am back, i smell android lolipop around the corner.
    Woah... Holy... OK ok guys. Uhh. Lemme catch up. Been working for two days. Got 30+ PM's and alot of questions... Lol. I'll get the scripts out to u guys via pm. (Those who pmed me) now you have to remove the .txt .. Then push and perm it to system /etc/ init.d to 0755 ... ComaDose is not compatible with CM. As cm has its own DNS tweaks. ComaDose will break tethering.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Push n perm is easy. For those who pmed me about it. Find the files download location. Next remove the .txt extension using a root browser etc. Then copy the file....

zy7y2upu.jpg

yge6yhat.jpg

za4e6u3a.jpg

6ehaseve.jpg

eqa2upu9.jpg

And paste as shown.

a8ube6u7.jpg

6aqyga6a.jpg

Please allow a full cycle guys. This is NOT a battery charging script. It will not magically make your phone recharge.. Lol. This just simply allows the phone to deep sleep. This is not ComaDose Either. Its just one script from it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
    Never said I didn't appreciate it. Haha its my daily driver. Just after all that drama that closed hero's unofficial ROM I thought this guy being the "official developer of CM11 would at least after all that make sure his rom said official. With no changelog to me it seems like he is just repostin hero's work under a new thread. And y'all are like sheep with no effin brain to yourselves to tell me I can't express my opinion about what I feel. Sorry gents last time I checked this was America. I said I felt there was something shady going on, not there was something shady going on. Haha Noobnl explained himself and its all good.

B**** I don't need your p**** I'm on my own d***.
    Ty sir for confirming why members like me don't post their work anymore. You are one of those people who are just greatly ignorant to what the facts are. Hero over has been getting banned for non GPL compliance and just trying to sell his ROMs many time before. Now let me explain where your major ignorance comes from. 99.9 % of this ROM is due to noobnl's code. The only reason the other guy could make a ROM is because noobnl released the code to all he made and did with his team to make this ROM run on our phones. I had compiled and had a working rom as well as hero's did the night the code was posted. But me being respectful to others work asked noobnl if I should post my build or not. He did not reply so I did not. Why did he not reply? Probably cause he was fixing more bugs so he can release more code and fixes for people to kang, and for other ungreatful ignorant people to mock him and call him out for things they clearly have no idea about. Please do our phones a favor and leave before you discourage this great dev and we all miss out. And if I get banned or get an infraction IDC this post was needed.