[PATCH] Bug Fix for Call Handling Smart Extension Answer Button (on non-SONY phone)

Search This thread

Wlld1

May 15, 2009
Novosibirsk
Call Handling v1.3.2 for CM13.

Sent from my LG Nexus 5 using XDA Labs

Attachments

• SW2_CM13_CWM_PATCH.zip
    836.8 KB · Views: 56

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those who do not have a SONY phone (root required) or flashed a customized ROM :laugh:

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

I made a CWM Recovery zip for CM11/CM10.x/CM10/CM9 (specially for Sony Xperia 2011 Series device) to solve this problem.
    If the zip does not match for your device, you may follow the below guideline to solve the problem (root required).

For CM11
    View attachment SW2_CM11_CWM_PATCH.zip
    [MUST DO]Uninstall the original one installed from the Play Store before flashing the zip file[/MUST DO]
    For CM10.x/CM10/CM9
    View attachment SW2_CM9_CM10x_CWM_PATCH.zip
    [MUST DO]Uninstall the original one installed from the Play Store before flashing the zip file[/MUST DO]
    For others
    read the following guideline

===========================
    Manual Guideline
    ===========================
    Step 1: install the call handing extension from Play Store: Call handling smart extension
    Step 2: get the call handling extension app from /data/app by CM File Manager, rename it to callhandlingextension.apk, then uninstall the app
    Step 2a: (try to skip this step first time, this is a little bit difficult. I don't sure if this step is compulsory, but I did it for assurance. )
    Step 3: put the callhandlingextension.apk into the /system/app (if you are using CM11 / Android 4.4 Kitkat or above, put the app in /system/priv-app)
    Step 4: restart the phone...
    Step 5: clean the call handling extension app data (compulsory)

============================================
    Step 2a: you need to remove the original signature in the apk and sign the apk with your ROM cert (e.g CM ROM please use AOSP cert), you may Google it for "signing apk" detail.
    ============================================

100% working as I made it work for my SmartWatch 2 :D
    Please give a thank if you like my sharing... :fingers-crossed:
    Can confirm rename/uninstall/move works on rooted LG G2! :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
    I finally ended up changing call handling Sony app for call handling pro. And I'm very happy with the change! ?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk