S200 customizations

Search This thread

victor79

Jul 23, 2008
Hey guys, i wanted to add some customizations for boot screen and icons also. Hope you like it. For boot screen, just replace this files with the ones inside the windows folder. Thanks to emse_186 for his nice work

Attachments

• Animated.jpg
    Animated.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 454
  • welcomehead.192.jpg
    welcomehead.192.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 341
  • welcomehead.jpg
    welcomehead.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 330

Ombre1

Aug 3, 2006
Amora
i put the file from the second post in windows folder,and after restart nothing happens :(

Last edited:

victor79

Jul 23, 2008
yes,this is exactly what i make :), but it doesnt work :(. "animated.gif" is in Windows folder but after restart-nothing appears :(

Then, i think animation is disabled from registry. If you use any software for tweaking (bsb tweak, sktools etc.), you may check it if there is any option to enable boot animation.

Ombre1

Aug 3, 2006
Amora
I try with SKtools but nothing :(,there is no option to on/off boot animation.maybe i need to rename the fail?!?or to install something?

sifaan

Aug 2, 2006
Colombo
I copied the animated.gif file to \Windows, and enabled animations in BSB Tweaks (I had disabled it before) but it is the standard animation that runs, not this one.

Which ROM did this animated.gif work on? Because perhaps there is a difference in how the different ROMs look for this file (I think, if it was already using animated.gif, then there should have been a prompt about overwriting the file)

/Sifaan

Ombre1

Aug 3, 2006
Amora
I copied the animated.gif file to \Windows, and enabled animations in BSB Tweaks (I had disabled it before) but it is the standard animation that runs, not this one.

Which ROM did this animated.gif work on? Because perhaps there is a difference in how the different ROMs look for this file (I think, if it was already using animated.gif, then there should have been a prompt about overwriting the file)

/Sifaan

Maybe animated.gif dont work with official roms?!?

junyi2231

Nov 16, 2008
I can use the animation but need to rename first. {startup480-800}. But for the first post image cannot be use because the size is wrong, should be 480x800 not 384x680

justrazor

Aug 8, 2010
Animated bootscreen with sound

I m using this thing. It changes bootscreen to the animated WITH SOUND! (sound like Windows 7 PC logon). All thanks to the Xakep from acer - club . ru [i still can't post links, it's moderator's fail :), so i used spaces here], it is his job.

Forum doesn't able to show .gif files, so u can find it here (dont forget to delete all spaces):
h t t p : / / s48 . radikal . ru / i122 / 1006 / 6a / 0cfa0d4e290e . gif

Attachments

• Animated_Start_BIOS_WIN7_by_Xakep.cab
    385.9 KB · Views: 52