FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM] - [MikRoms] - [05/08/2011] - MikZ v1.16 - ReEngineered Sense 2.0 - ZzodexzZ

2,812 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,709
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
9th March 2011, 10:16 PM |#501  
knightwolf123's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag /home/front-porch
Thanks Meter: 2,961
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisAC84

Question, sorry if it had been asked but I'm on my phone so search is hard lol. When I get a text, I get two notifications. Any way to stop this?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

how many mms services are installed?
i have two, handcent and stock. had to turn one of them off in the notifications settings
 
 
9th March 2011, 10:19 PM |#502  
nick1313's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbia
Thanks Meter: 753
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightwolf123

how many mms services are installed?
i have two, handcent and stock. had to turn one of them off in the notifications settings

+1. Go into the menu settings of the one you don't want to use and turn off the notifications for that app. Don't freeze or uninstall default messaging app because it will screw up your messaging...at least from what I've read that's what happens.
9th March 2011, 10:27 PM |#503  
Verdammt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wichita
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vopwriter

Just posting a screen of my MikZ. Only real mods are the camera fix and the rEVOlution skin to get the semi-trans bar and rosie. Shown with Clockr Evolution text clock and nosferatu font pack. I like the speed, but not so diff from mik4.5 on my device. Smooth operation with both ziggy 012111 cfs and nets 4.3.2 cfs universal. Fun daily driver for me (no 4g here) until mik4.6 final drops. Thanks again to Aamikam and jdloach for the long, productive, sleepless nights.



Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App


Now that's nice. Where did you get the text clock from?



Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
9th March 2011, 10:38 PM |#504  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 104
 
More
can someone tell me if the app.. "spare parts" was include in this rom?.. i dont see it and cant find it on the zip .. or i have to grab the one from the market?

also what are the safes app to remove from this rom..

thaks for the help.
9th March 2011, 10:44 PM |#505  
vopwriter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hagerstown
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Thanks. Clock is clockr evolution app in the market.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to vopwriter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vopwriter Ad-Free
9th March 2011, 10:47 PM |#506  
wase4711's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 6,288
 
Donate to Me
More
I really want to love this rom, but some nagging problems..
Market sometimes wont download things; yes, I cleared cache and data, rebooted, fixed permissions, but still a problem
Apps seem to just "disappear"; I install them, and after a few reboots, they are gone..

sometimes its fast as hell; other times, it slows to a crawl.
using netarchy 4.3.2, which worked great on other sense roms for me..

wondering if I should try mik 4.6 beta instead...
thanks to anyone who has any ideas about this stuff.
9th March 2011, 10:49 PM |#507  
tommytomatoe's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA
Thanks Meter: 6,839
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saenz4931

can someone tell me if the app.. "spare parts" was include in this rom?.. i dont see it and cant find it on the zip .. or i have to grab the one from the market?

also what are the safes app to remove from this rom..

thaks for the help.

No spare parts, saenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdammt

Now that's nice. Where did you get the text clock from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vopwriter

Thanks. Clock is clockr evolution app in the market.

You can also check out minimalistic Text in the market, by Devmil. I've been supporting this one for a while. It's awesome. It's based off of clockr, but there are much much more options. Devmil is an awesome dev and he's constantly incorporating ideas from the community. Check it out
The Following User Says Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tommytomatoe Ad-Free
9th March 2011, 10:58 PM |#508  
selders59's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cape Coral, Florida
Thanks Meter: 630
 
More
Hey knightwolf123, you might find that your battery life will improve alittle bit if you don't use setcpu. I haven't used it in awhile cause alot of the new kernels already have alot of the features that setcpu provided already built in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightwolf123

oh yeah i forgot that part sorry.....

setcpu 833-245 smartass
screen off 422-245 smartass
not using ANY battery low settings at this time

9th March 2011, 11:12 PM |#509  
Verdammt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wichita
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vopwriter

Thanks. Clock is clockr evolution app in the market.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Thanks. Checking it out now.



Sent from my optiMiked Evo. Whatchoo rockin'?
9th March 2011, 11:16 PM |#510  
nick1313's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbia
Thanks Meter: 753
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

I really want to love this rom, but some nagging problems..
Market sometimes wont download things; yes, I cleared cache and data, rebooted, fixed permissions, but still a problem
Apps seem to just "disappear"; I install them, and after a few reboots, they are gone..

sometimes its fast as hell; other times, it slows to a crawl.
using netarchy 4.3.2, which worked great on other sense roms for me..

wondering if I should try mik 4.6 beta instead...
thanks to anyone who has any ideas about this stuff.

Use root explorer and go to /cache and delete any download.apk you see in there.
9th March 2011, 11:18 PM |#511  
selders59's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cape Coral, Florida
Thanks Meter: 630
 
More
Here is a wallpaper I have just resized and going to load on my phone and I thought I would share with my fellow Mikker's.

The Following User Says Thank You to selders59 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift selders59 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes