Originally Posted by Titus_Andronicus
I haven't even tried GCzII since this issue started. But here is my idea. If you can still search, you can send the cache list to google maps. Using that, you can find the cache. Then from the cache list, you can log the find (I think).
With current .72 error I use GCzII this way: Search caches, which is without problems... Then I export list to GPX and import list back, there is parsing OK. Result is - I have caches ready for searching, even I have no waypoints (no such big problem for me), no hint - I open web browser for hint and when I found, I log also from opened web page... I also miss amazing comfort of normally functional application, but this way still allows me to find caches in unknown location "online" without preparing at home...