What is your next phone after HOX and NO S-OFF

Search This thread

xl VipeR lx

Sep 17, 2007
UK
With HTCs latest move of removing htcruu.com and no s off.

As well as build problems. I.e, sensation death grip and hox, yellow spots, wifi.

What will you be moving to next and why?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

batna.antab

May 13, 2012
What is your next phone after HOX

With HTCs latest move of removing htcruu.com and no s off.

As well as build problems. I.e, sensation death grip and hox, yellow spots, wifi.

What will you be moving to next and why?

I have 4 choices , note 3, iPhone 5s , next nexus or the one x successor with TegrA 4, I love my one x but u think that Htc should improve the audio and optimise the os better.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

atrako1973

Feb 17, 2010
dublin
Re: What is your next phone after HOX and NO A-OFF

To be honest my first android phone was HTC ,I had all the phones with all the problems you mentioned ,I think I need to get away to Samsung phones and see the performance ,get accustomed with rooting and all with Samsung and then decide if its worth it ,cause honestly I couldn't care less about sense and built quality if performance and battery life is good ,the end of the day phone life is 2 years.im Sure a plastic Samsung will last 2 years rather than good built quality with component deffects and all the crap that HTC is doing now

xl VipeR lx

Sep 17, 2007
UK
Me too. I like sense but feed up of HTC and their antics. I'm going to move to xperia z

xchasa

Dec 29, 2010
My OneX stopped working due to water damage. Not stocked anymore so insurance gave me a GS3 32g.
Had one when released and hated it.
New one on jellybean is good though.
Still miss the one x but Samsung aren't really that bad. Stock vs stock goes to HTC with Sense.
That being said I can't wait for Xperia Z.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

mafia187

May 28, 2012
Melbourne
My next smart phone will be a samsung, would have considered iphone5s but 4inch screen to small for me.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using xda premium

ShyamSasi

Dec 10, 2010
CLASSIFIED
No more HTC i'm done with them. I might go for Xperia XL or any other device .. Maybe the next MIUI device rumored with T4.

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
I dont know yet, i have hox and sg3, so i guess no one this year, no more HTC for sure... No soff, so, by htc. Gonna break for sure, at least phones. Will keep building only windows phones, so i predict competition with nokia only.
So the only brand is Sony and Samy, Sony will see no updates as it should, son maybe ending with Samsung.
Thanks for everything Htc, great phone, tegra is great on gaming but battery sucks in JB. Uncontrolled ota, ruu encrypted.. And more.. But well, hox still a great phone but .won't buy an htc phone anymore. Even if they give us SOFF.
And i dont lie.

SkyDragon Team© °° Lead Guitar

Reactions: Robi-K and MrT69

MrT69

May 9, 2006
Königsbrunn
www.keweon.de
I'm done with HTC. If I want to have a expensive peace of crap I will buy a IPhone. Because of there strategie to keep the devices locked within the future they should keep this trash!

I'm waiting for my Note2.

xl VipeR lx

Sep 17, 2007
UK
Some interesting comments. Seems there is abit of frustration with htc. Was going to go for the butterfly but All butterfly has is a bigger screen and krait.

but I'm moving to Sony Now. Atleast they do not break promises or let customers down

atrako1973

Feb 17, 2010
dublin
I read somewhere here that the one series phones where designed by a company called ONE ,didn't know that HTC didn't have design departement

batna.antab

May 13, 2012
Some interesting comments. Seems there is abit of frustration with htc. Was going to go for the butterfly but All butterfly has is a bigger screen and krait.

but I'm moving to Sony Now. Atleast they do not break promises or let customers down

Sony updates are even slower and have a lot of bugs..

xl VipeR lx

Sep 17, 2007
UK
Yes and they five updates when they say they will. Who cares about updates. if it is doing everything it needs to. Why compassion. You will get it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Absolutely SGN3 for me. 8 core, 6.3" screen, surely good battery, min. 4GB ram *finger crossed

Sent from my EndeavorU using xda app-developers app

why the freaking hell you want 4gb in a phone? me thinks the way phones are going now is beyond stupid....it is a freaking phone for ffs.....:mad: 2gb yeah(even though i think that is still to much) 720p screen yeah, but 4gb and 8core processor is beyond stupid now
    I dont know yet, i have hox and sg3, so i guess no one this year, no more HTC for sure... No soff, so, by htc. Gonna break for sure, at least phones. Will keep building only windows phones, so i predict competition with nokia only.
    So the only brand is Sony and Samy, Sony will see no updates as it should, son maybe ending with Samsung.
    Thanks for everything Htc, great phone, tegra is great on gaming but battery sucks in JB. Uncontrolled ota, ruu encrypted.. And more.. But well, hox still a great phone but .won't buy an htc phone anymore. Even if they give us SOFF.
    And i dont lie.

SkyDragon Team© °° Lead Guitar
    HTC M7 plain and simple!

Sony updates are even slower and have a lot of bugs..

I am looking at this phone if it turns out to be correct & the specs are as stated
    http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_m7_smartphone_leaks_through_a_rendered_image-news-5357.php

The snapdragon processor phones appear to be easier to root & get s-off for.

I think that pic is fake,
    Every htc i owned had the htc logo on the front of the device wich that pic is lacking

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium