http://rapidshare.com/files/69170665/JUVS_HTC_Enlarge_Start_Menu_0409.cab

1. Install Cab file.
2. Reset the device.

All Credit goes to JVUS! :)

Enjoy,
Nadavi

patr!k

Feb 2, 2007
OMG!!! sorry for OT, but why is there everyone using quotations??? is it really necessary?! :confused: :mad:

solid318

Jun 4, 2007
doesn't work

I installed as guided, restarted and went to personal settings. There is a pictogram but 1st. without text 2nd. If i click on the pictogram, a split second the screen refreshes? but no changes in the sizes of the fonts 3rd. Also the pictogram is the first pictogram.

Who helps?

kind regard
Robert

Nadavi

Mar 14, 2005
I installed as guided, restarted and went to personal settings. There is a pictogram but 1st. without text 2nd. If i click on the pictogram, a split second the screen refreshes? but no changes in the sizes of the fonts 3rd. Also the pictogram is the first pictogram.

Who helps?

kind regard
Robert

What language are you using?

UncleJimbo

Apr 25, 2007
Am I the only one...?

Am I the only one that thinks these kinds of things are pretty pointless? I mean they seem like a good idea at the time - the ability to navigate the start menu by hand seems brilliant. But when you ultimately have to get the stylus out to use the application you just launched, I'm just left wondering if I've saved myself any real time or effort.

patr!k

Feb 2, 2007
in this case i do not think it is useless - you can hit start menu by pressing OK button on the side and then you can navigate to the program menu or last used apps or setting. during having pda in a car holder it can be useful the same way as in bus or tram or what ever... just my opinion :)

XDA II

Dec 13, 2003
Unfortunately this does not work on my german Vario III. The icon shows but no text and when I click on it I only get a screen refresh.
Ideas anybody?

Dr J

Mar 27, 2007
Ayrshire
Unfortunately this does not work on my german Vario III. The icon shows but no text and when I click on it I only get a screen refresh.
Ideas anybody?

funnily enough, i'm having the same deal when installed on Hermes WM5

works fine on Touch WM6 though.

i know it's not Kaiser, but people keep putting software threads all over different places in forums when they are not just relevant to one type of device.

Dr J

Mar 27, 2007
Ayrshire
Which ROM languages are you using on your devices?

Sorry, not sure what I'm looking for, I'm a bit stupid when it comes to technical questions about ROMS etc... where do i look?

both devices have the original T-Mobile ROMS as both are under warranty and I'm too chicken**** to attempt any changes (despite the infuriating lack of storage memory on the Touch... aaaaargh! :rolleyes: )

edit -
just realised you might have meant languages as in spoken languages... if so... english.... if not.... i have just proved my stupidity :D

Last edited:

XDA II

Dec 13, 2003
Thanks that was what I wanted to know. So language seems not to be the only factor. I have german WM6 here and it doesn't work.
Anybody got a german cab (0407)?