[Q] CM11 Wifi Problem

Search This thread

D2m_mhd

Nov 25, 2012
Damascus
I am having a problem with wifi in all CM11 Kitkat Build , the same problem is when finish flashing Rom the wifi works for a bit until the phone detects Network (2g or 3g) . i tried putting the phone in airplane mode directly after booting so my wifi stays connected until i remove airplane mode . after it detects the network (MTN coverage) , the wifi will not search for wifi networks anymore !
i Had the same problem with CM10.2 & CM10.1 , Even though it works fine with every other Rom i tried ! (Like Liquidsmooth , AOKP , Evervolv ..etc)
i tried a clean install and every other solution but i had no luck :(

Werewolfino

Jan 23, 2013
Sokolov
Interesting. I have same phone and same sw (hboot, radio, soff) and only one problem with wifi is, when i come to home, phone is not automaticaly connect to wifi, I must enter to wifi list of network

Reactions: D2m_mhd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Interesting. I have same phone and same sw (hboot, radio, soff) and only one problem with wifi is, when i come to home, phone is not automaticaly connect to wifi, I must enter to wifi list of network