Love Mei Powerfull Small waist for Note 3

Search This thread

kikemotions

Jun 23, 2012
San Andres Isla
Well, i was looking for Love Mei cases reviews around the accesories forum, but it seems that no one ever talk about this case, so i'm opening this thread to show this beautoful case, and ask if any one has see it.

on the official webpage says that it cost $US88, but i have seen it in other online stores in half of the price.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Love...uminum-Case-For-Galaxy-Note-3/1634195007.html
http://www.amazon.com/Shockproof-Dustproof-Waterproof-Snowproof-Protective/dp/B00ICCV9M6/ref=sr_1_61?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1392161382&sr=1-61&keywords=love+mei+note+3
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aluminum-Metal-Gorilla-Waterproof-Case-Cover-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note3-Love-Mei-/261379032367?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Cases&var=&hash=item3cdb67852f

20140119152799059905.jpg

20140119152419511951.jpg

2014011915260826826.jpg

20140119152793949394.jpg

20140119152874487448.jpg

Here its the demo video for the Galaxy S4 case. this is almost the same, but with slim waist

Review from the regular Powerfull Case. this is the same but with a curvey slim waist shape. all the protection are the same:

And here is the official web:
http://www.lovemeicase.com/pro.asp?id=45

Last edited:

kamfl610

Apr 8, 2011
Looks nice but I wonder if it will fit the wireless charge back that I have. I also notice it needs two screws so for those who change batteries often, you'll have to carry the screwdriver. Otherwise, it looks awesome. Thanks for the link!

RAM_1994

Oct 1, 2011
Are you sure that this case is as resistant as the one on the video? Because I'm thinking about getting one, and I like this one more than the one on the video, but if you can't throw it on the floor and "drive a car over it", what's the point of it?. It looks great but it's really big and Note 3 is already big. So if you don't get perfect protection than there's no point of getting one..

kikemotions

Jun 23, 2012
San Andres Isla
Are you sure that this case is as resistant as the one on the video? Because I'm thinking about getting one, and I like this one more than the one on the video, but if you can't throw it on the floor and "drive a car over it", what's the point of it?. It looks great but it's really big and Note 3 is already big. So if you don't get perfect protection than there's no point of getting one..

Hi, yes, its the same technology, but with another shape. here its the video of the small waist, but for the iPhone 5:
do, im not sure if it can resist a car, or the motorcycle like on this video, but its a rugged case and it will protect your $700 bucks inversion.

Last edited:

1tfrot

Dec 28, 2013
hope it doesn't hurt reception and gps like the original love mei case does. I bought the regular one and while it's badass and crazy protection, I can't use it due to reception getting knocked down.

Reactions: kikemotions

RAM_1994

Oct 1, 2011
Hi, yes, its the same technology, but with another shape. here its the video of the small waist, but for the iPhone 5:
do, im not sure if it can resist a car, or the motorcycle like on this video, but its a rugged case and it will protect your $700 bucks inversion.

I thought about getting one for the summer... because i think it's to massive to carry it all the time. Please write a small review ( just if all of the signals work, and are you ok with the case) if you order it.

jbwell62

Jul 9, 2010
Charlotte
Well, i was looking for Love Mei cases reviews around the accesories forum, but it seems that no one ever talk about this case, so i'm opening this thread to show this beautoful case, and ask if any one has see it.

on the official webpage says that it cost $US88, but i have seen it in other online stores in half of the price.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Love...uminum-Case-For-Galaxy-Note-3/1634195007.html
http://www.amazon.com/Shockproof-Dustproof-Waterproof-Snowproof-Protective/dp/B00ICCV9M6/ref=sr_1_61?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1392161382&sr=1-61&keywords=love+mei+note+3
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aluminum-Metal-Gorilla-Waterproof-Case-Cover-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Note3-Love-Mei-/261379032367?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Cases&var=&hash=item3cdb67852f

20140119152799059905.jpg

20140119152419511951.jpg

2014011915260826826.jpg

20140119152793949394.jpg

20140119152874487448.jpg

Here its the demo video for the Galaxy S4 case. this is almost the same, but with slim waist

Review from the regular Powerfull Case. this is the same but with a curvey slim waist shape. all the protection are the same:

adds to much bulk, I'll pass

DeathBlimp

Oct 27, 2011
So buy it on amazon then.

I just had a chat with the reseller in Chinese. It's a Chinese designed and manufactured product, which means it is quality. I ordered one and will let you guys know.

cause amazon is like 20 times more expensive. so i rather try this one out to see if it's good enough. I bought it too so i'll see if it's good enough.

Mayonesa

Jan 31, 2009
No one has this? Im wondering how it works. If it has any signal loss and i would love to see pictures

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

tpierce89

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 29, 2008
Alabama
No one has this? Im wondering how it works. If it has any signal loss and i would love to see pictures

I am using it right now to type this. I have been using the regular model for about two months now and the gps is the only issue I have. I just got the slim waist model from a friend today. She said that it killed her signal at her house, but she lives in the woods and only gets 2 bars at best. I live in town and I'm fluctuating between 3-4 bars all the time. I have not tried the GPS since I put the new case on. I'll upload a few pictures in just a second for those interested. I like the case a lot.
I am a police officer and I keep it in the front pocket of my outer vest. It gets rained on regularly and I just wipe the water off the screen and keep going. The silicone on the back makes it grip your dash perfect without sticking in your pocket.

I got my first off Amazon and the case I'm using now came from eBay. Both were shipped from China and it took about two weeks. Both came in nice packaging and the quality of the cases is great. I'll answer any questions you can come up with. I just discovered the thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

tackleberry23

Feb 13, 2014
i read that this case has issues with people hearing you as the mic is obsructed. what complaints have you had abnout this? im sure you call supervisors and dispatch a lot?

rickluvstere

Feb 25, 2014
Love Mei Note 3 Case

Well I can say for sure that this case is a TANK as far as protection goes. Now, I did contact someone from the company to make sure that the problems with the previous version of the case was fixed and he said yes. So I bought one, Black on Black.The new waist design is cool, but some of the reported problems STILL exist. NO 4G LTE inside a building or residence. I had to remove the mesh behind the ear speaker in order to hear anyone. The bottom speakers work very well. The screen most definitely is not SMUDGE or FINGER PRINT proof. I know that no screen actually is, but this screen is freak-en bad. So DO NOT GET ONE IF ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS BOTHER YOU. Especially you OCD clean screen freaks. The aluminum is just as bad with finger prints, sorry. The rubber on the back and sides is a DUST MAGNET. The phone is very heavy, but with all that said, I am very happy with buying it. I bought it through EBAY for $30.00, and it did ship very quickly from China. I wanted a heavy duty case to protect my $700.00 investment and I found it. I am a law enforcement officer and a gym rat, so this case will go through hell and back. The issues I mentioned do not bother me, but may bother some, so I hope I answered all questions.

Respectfully,

Rick Davila :fingers-crossed:

Mickey Padge

Sep 17, 2012
Be nice to see some pictures or a video of the new slim waist version please, nothing to be found as of yet anywhere online, aside from the official website.....

1tfrot

Dec 28, 2013
anyone who wants a yellow one, I'll sell ya mine for what I paid for it ($30). I'll pay the postage.

it is a tank and will protect like no other, but can't stand how heavy it makes it and the gps reception and cell signal is unacceptable.

I ended up buying a Kraken case for the days I need real protection and on the normal days I run the Aegis.

Mickey Padge

Sep 17, 2012
anyone who wants a yellow one, I'll sell ya mine for what I paid for it ($30). I'll pay the postage.

it is a tank and will protect like no other, but can't stand how heavy it makes it and the gps reception and cell signal is unacceptable.

I ended up buying a Kraken case for the days I need real protection and on the normal days I run the Aegis.

Can you snap some pics of the case with phone installed please? There are none online :)

I may just remove the metal areas that cover the antennas, if needed.....

Is your case genuine, or one of the cheaper clones? :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

20140119152799059905.jpg

20140119152419511951.jpg

2014011915260826826.jpg

20140119152793949394.jpg

20140119152874487448.jpg

I am using it right now to type this. I have been using the regular model for about two months now and the gps is the only issue I have. I just got the slim waist model from a friend today. She said that it killed her signal at her house, but she lives in the woods and only gets 2 bars at best. I live in town and I'm fluctuating between 3-4 bars all the time. I have not tried the GPS since I put the new case on. I'll upload a few pictures in just a second for those interested. I like the case a lot.
    I am a police officer and I keep it in the front pocket of my outer vest. It gets rained on regularly and I just wipe the water off the screen and keep going. The silicone on the back makes it grip your dash perfect without sticking in your pocket.

I got my first off Amazon and the case I'm using now came from eBay. Both were shipped from China and it took about two weeks. Both came in nice packaging and the quality of the cases is great. I'll answer any questions you can come up with. I just discovered the thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Love Mei Note 3 Case

Well I can say for sure that this case is a TANK as far as protection goes. Now, I did contact someone from the company to make sure that the problems with the previous version of the case was fixed and he said yes. So I bought one, Black on Black.The new waist design is cool, but some of the reported problems STILL exist. NO 4G LTE inside a building or residence. I had to remove the mesh behind the ear speaker in order to hear anyone. The bottom speakers work very well. The screen most definitely is not SMUDGE or FINGER PRINT proof. I know that no screen actually is, but this screen is freak-en bad. So DO NOT GET ONE IF ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS BOTHER YOU. Especially you OCD clean screen freaks. The aluminum is just as bad with finger prints, sorry. The rubber on the back and sides is a DUST MAGNET. The phone is very heavy, but with all that said, I am very happy with buying it. I bought it through EBAY for $30.00, and it did ship very quickly from China. I wanted a heavy duty case to protect my $700.00 investment and I found it. I am a law enforcement officer and a gym rat, so this case will go through hell and back. The issues I mentioned do not bother me, but may bother some, so I hope I answered all questions.

Respectfully,

Rick Davila :fingers-crossed:
    hope it doesn't hurt reception and gps like the original love mei case does. I bought the regular one and while it's badass and crazy protection, I can't use it due to reception getting knocked down.
    I didn't loose any signal with the small waist here's the evidence, but this thing is big and heavy.

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda premium