[Q] Softbrick help

Search This thread

champ0497

Aug 8, 2010
I was trying to return my phone back to stock that had S-OFF and a 4.4.2 ROM, I got rid of Unlocked and tampered in my bootloader and S-ON'd my phone. I am trying to flash an RUU that will work with the 1.55 HBOOT and non of the ones I have found helped. The phone will not boot into recovery, it boots into the bootloader and will not go past it. Anyone know what I can do?

mb_guy

Sep 6, 2008
Winnipeg
I was trying to return my phone back to stock that had S-OFF and a 4.4.2 ROM, I got rid of Unlocked and tampered in my bootloader and S-ON'd my phone. I am trying to flash an RUU that will work with the 1.55 HBOOT and non of the ones I have found helped. The phone will not boot into recovery, it boots into the bootloader and will not go past it. Anyone know what I can do?

Look in the HTC One Forum (none att) there is a complete returning to stock guide

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2358738

Last edited:

bda714

Jan 12, 2014

I have similar problem. If you don't have a custom recovery there is nothing you can do besides wait for at&t to release the ota update and extract the firmware.zip from it and flash that. the problem is when you flash a google edition rom to an att phone the bootloader signature wont match and you can no longer unlock through htc dev, and any rom you try to flash will either fail because: a) your main ver. is higher than the rom you are trying to flash (cant downgrade locked phone) or b)signature verification fail... like I said above. Feel free to pm me and I will give you some more info and some other things you may be able to try.