[Q&A] Cyanogen Mod 11

Search This thread

Lauriso

Mar 3, 2013
Riga
Microphone muted on speaker phone mode

Hi there!

I'm running CoolDevelopment mod, but I've got an issue - microphone is muted when I turn the speaker phone on. I can hear the other person well, but they can't hear me. What could cause this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread will be kept here for troubleshooting issues with Cyanogen Mod Builds By @CoolDevelopment

Please report any bugs, glitches, issues, problems HERE, and keep Original Thread clean.

If you want, do a cyber fight HERE, not on Original Thread. :D

If you think you are Newbie, feel free to ask HERE.

Do not blame Developer for any bricks, he is doing his best.

Please inform yourself before entering in Android world.

In any case, DON'T ask for ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival)

ROM will be out when it's ready!

Thanks !
    Yes i know, but i asked cooldev,he agreed with this thread so i think it is okay.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

But don't tell the people to report bugs and so on here, they in my thread. I think this thread should be for questions like:"where can I find feature x" etc.
    hi please somebody help me I'm using a Samsung s2 gti9100 running an android version of 4.1.2 , baseband version - (i9100 uhms1) , kernel version - (3.0.31-914166 se.infra@SEP-130 #3 SMP PREEMPT Tue Feb 19 03:49:28 KST 1013)and build number - (JZO54K.I9100 VJMS3) . PLEASE HOW DO I UPGRADE TO ANDROID VERSION 4.2 ?? PLEASE REPLY BACK .... MANY THANKS ID BE GLAD TO GET A REPLY BACK FROM ANYBODY

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

First : this thread is for the s2 (i9105) plus not the s2 (i9100)
    Second : there is no official 4.2.2 for the s2 but CyanogenMod supports the s2 so if you wanna try cm11 go here : http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=i9100&type=
    Download latest nightly and install it via recovery

Sent from my GT-I9105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    @bashman_ mister, you first need to root your s2 then you need to install recovery then you should flash.
    So go on google, and inform yourself "how to root s2 4.1.2" and read, then when you root, we will help you.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Cooldev has the right answering those questions..not u.. And no one is spamming like u said... Dont make multiple threads..