[UPG][12.04.07]Free HTC Touch Unlocking. Simple. As promised[ONLINE]

Search This thread

Play_ZXC

Sep 1, 2012
hi all

same here
followed the steps , but the text file comes up blank ...
no digits on it
i have touch pro raph100
any help ... please
thank you

Last edited:

Pouuuf

Mar 6, 2013
TOURS
I'm close to do it, but...

A quick How-do-i-do-this-even-easier-then-it-is-explain guide:

Download the file package which i included.
The content is self explained.

1. Establish activesync connection.
2. Copy and Run the contents of the "Copy and Install these 2 CAB files on your Touch" folder on your Touch
3. Copy the file inside the "Put the file thats inside this folder in your Windows Mobile folder" folder to your Windows folder on your Touch
4. Copy the folder "Unlocker" to your pc. PREFERABLE your c:\ drive.
5. Go to the location where you copied the "Unlocker" folder to. I.e "c:\unlocker" if that's where you placed it, if you put it on your desktop it ofcourse isn't in c:\unlocker.
6. Run/Execute 'Elf_unlocker.exe'.
7. You would get the unlock code in the notepad file....congrats !!
8. Remove your simcard insert any other SIM and enter this unlock code...

you just unlocked your Touch in 8 SIMPLE steps ;)

Hello Maseo and everyone make hard job on this website.

I read a lot of page of this forum and I didn't find my answer.... If someone can help me? Thanks

I'm do every things, but I can copy, move (from the memory card) or I don't know how to copy "itsutils.dll" in the Windows folder of my phone. Windows phone folder look protect.

How to copy itsutils.dll in Windows phone folder.

Thanks everyone

mr 911

Oct 18, 2014
hellllllllllllllp

i am going to give it a try

after putting itsutils.dll in windows(mobile) dir and pdocread.exe in the C:/unlocker folder it worked just fine :D
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=XdaUtils

Thanks Thanks Thanks:D

Special thanks to rishi2504 and pof ;)

hey im trying to network unlock my htc touch 2 with these instruction im new here ive done everythng you have said and the guy who made this im just stuck trying to find pdocread.exe please help meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Friends,

Sincere apologies for not being able to reply your posts & PM's as I have been keeping very busy for the past 3 months.

Since I was on my 1-week vacation, I thought of working on your problems, and have come up with the updated version of this tool. Hope it resolves all your issues.

You would not get any annoying pop-up with this tool now, only the one that has your unlock code... :)

Steps :
    1. Copy 'Cert_SPCS.cab' on your phone & install(run).
    2. Copy 'EnableRapi.cab' on your phone & install(run).
    3. Establish an Activesync connection with your phone.
    4. Unzip the zip file & Run 'Unlock_Touch.exe' on your PC. ( New Unlocker)
    5. File 'unlock_code.txt' thus generated will have your unlock code( Eight-digit number).Ignore any other digits if generated.

I HAVE BROKEN THE LCD OF MY HTC TOUCH SO HAVE COME DOWN TO MY NOKIA 6600. INCONVENEINCE, IF ANY; IS REGRETTED.

Cheers,
    rishi2504.

You could sponsor me a beer( LCD Screen for my broken Touch) by donating to my Paypal ID - rishi2504@yahoo.com, if you like this solution... :)
    A quick How-do-i-do-this-even-easier-then-it-is-explain guide:

Download the file package which i included.
    The content is self explained.

1. Establish activesync connection.
    2. Copy and Run the contents of the "Copy and Install these 2 CAB files on your Touch" folder on your Touch
    3. Copy the file inside the "Put the file thats inside this folder in your Windows Mobile folder" folder to your Windows folder on your Touch
    4. Copy the folder "Unlocker" to your pc. PREFERABLE your c:\ drive.
    5. Go to the location where you copied the "Unlocker" folder to. I.e "c:\unlocker" if that's where you placed it, if you put it on your desktop it ofcourse isn't in c:\unlocker.
    6. Run/Execute 'Elf_unlocker.exe'.
    7. You would get the unlock code in the notepad file....congrats !!
    8. Remove your simcard insert any other SIM and enter this unlock code...

you just unlocked your Touch in 8 SIMPLE steps ;-)
    I'm sorry for my bad english, but I wish to thanks so much Rishi2504.

All has worked fine for me : just 2 or 3 minutes to unlock my HTC Touch (locked before on french operator Orange -a prepaid pack-).

...you restart the device with a different sim card...
    to be more precise, when you have the 8 digits restart your device with a sim from an other operator, never the same as yours. Example : to unlock a Orange locked phone, insert a SFR's sim.
    What I hope someone can answer for me is how do you find the SIM pin 4 digit code that you have to enter before entering the 8 digit unlock code. It seems like some people have had to do this, others just say unlocked in 5 min thanks haha. Is the 4 digit SIM pin included in the text file that the program generates?
    After the boot screen i've had this request for the 4 digits pin's code of an other sim card (SFR network), I've entered it 2 or 3 time but the HTC seen to be indifferent to this and suddenly the unlock window has emerged. So I entered the 8 digits to unlock my device and click on "Unlock". After this the HTC asked a new time the pin code (4 digits) : I've entered it a other time and... VOILA ;). All work fine, i've handed my original sim card in my device and it's good.

Again excuse me for my bad english for this explanations, I just try to help others members. Have a good day.
    So you knew the 4 digit pin code for SFR network? What about people who don't know the code. Does it say in the text file? I have no idea what the 4 digit code would be. I have Fido (CAN), New world (HKG), softbank (JPN) sim cards.
    The SFR sim card is an old of mine, so I've know is pin code. By default, a new sim card as this pin code : 0000 (4 zéro). Try this, or better, ask a friend who have a phone+sim from another network operator.
    Unlock kpn!

Hej Guy's,
    a lot of people couldn't unlock their HTC-Touch with the KPN provider.
    The solution is easy and FREE, but only If the phone is more then 1 year old.

Just go to www.kpn.com
    Search for "unlock"

Then fill in the form, ( e-mail, name, phone nr, IMEI-code, etc )

In a few days/hours ( depends on KPN itself ) You will receive a e-mail message with the code.

Put an other SIM in the phone, fill in the code you received, and the phone should be unlocked!!

It worked for my KPN HTC-touch!

If you can't find the form on the site, see

( http://zoek.kpn.com/9288000/zolzoek/portal?q=unlock ) and select Unlock code aanvragen