Custom ROSIE & Weather Clock Widget (sense 4.0 style)| FOR 3.5 BASE

Search This thread

Will972

Feb 17, 2011
paris
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Hi everybody, i present to you Custom ROSIE .. this stuff is a custom Dock on rosie and a Weather Clock (Sense 4.0 style) available only for SENSE 3.5 roms .. not for Sense 3.0 or ICS

here is some screenshots :) :

if it doesn't work on your rom (cause i've made it espeacially for Shooter Beats) ask me for Warm rom, Mikrunny rom or Eternity rom :D and i'll make it work for those rom ;)

For Shooter Beats :
Download

Mirror : http://www.2shared.com/file/go2cHQhO/Custom_Rosie_35.html?

For WTSB :
Download

For MikRunny
Download

For Eternity
Download

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

lilflip21

Feb 18, 2009
Rochester, MN
t.co
Looks nice.. anyway to change that personalize icon and text to say a browser or internet icon and text? that's the one thing that keeps me from using Rosie.. If I only get 3 permanent shortcuts they need to be more useful daily than "personalize" we can access that from menu/settings the few times its needed.. I know many tweaks allow you to change the shortcut to any app but not the icon and text which I am guessing is in the m10 and thats why it hasn't been changed yet.. anyways good work! and just my 2 cents :)

Reactions: syahmanowar

METHOD1911

Apr 5, 2008
Would modifying the rosie.apk interfere with the tweak that's already in it. Such as I can assign any app to the personalized button. I hope it doesn't

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Will972

Feb 17, 2011
paris
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Ok Will here you and thanks a lot for bringing us this. http://db.tt/7ptKBnxp

Method :D talkin with sac at the same time and already done it for WSTB ;) .. and available for the other rom cause U guys got the same base (Warm, WSTB and MikRunny)

ok guys u can download it right now :) .. read before download :) .. choose ur rom and download it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: METHOD1911

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everybody, i present to you Custom ROSIE .. this stuff is a custom Dock on rosie and a Weather Clock (Sense 4.0 style) available only for SENSE 3.5 roms .. not for Sense 3.0 or ICS

here is some screenshots :) :

if it doesn't work on your rom (cause i've made it espeacially for Shooter Beats) ask me for Warm rom, Mikrunny rom or Eternity rom :D and i'll make it work for those rom ;)

For Shooter Beats :
    Download

Mirror : http://www.2shared.com/file/go2cHQhO/Custom_Rosie_35.html?

For WTSB :
    Download

For MikRunny
    Download

For Eternity
    Download

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Could this be made to work with WTSB 3.5 Rom.

So the link in the op for Mikrunny is good to go now?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

yes download it on first post ;)
    Here is mikrunny with your Rosie.

626483ba-b979-87e8.jpg

Sent from my EVO 3d

hehe problem fixed uploading zip right now ;)

look now :)
    will this work on infectedrom?
    yes i think cause we got same base (2.08.401.1) but if it doesn't work just send me your rosie.apk and htcclockwidget3D.apk ;)