Post Reply Email Thread
16th January 2014, 08:34 PM |#1001  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by radpp16

How is the bluetooth while driving? Im used to running bluetooth + gps + music player or pandora + make / receive incoming calls. Got a parrot.

CM 10.2 couldnt handle it. Garble stutter cutting in/out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Bluetooth works just fine.
GPS is quirky, I have to toggle it at least once per day. It works best in device mode only.
Apollo, Google Music, and Pandora works over bluetooth also. I think that Apollo and Pandora works best over bluetooth.
No issues making or receiving calls other than the in-call mute button doesn't work.
The Following User Says Thank You to xmckinzie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xmckinzie Ad-Free
17th January 2014, 02:41 AM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Install went smoothly. I went with modular gapps. Gonna run it the whole weekend. Is 12/31/13 latest?

17th January 2014, 09:53 AM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Anyone have remedy for youtube stuck on loading videos with ads. Says will play in 5 seconds but never loads? I did clear cache and uninstall updates.

17th January 2014, 11:59 AM |#1004  
Flag Portland, ME
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radpp16

Install went smoothly. I went with modular gapps. Gonna run it the whole weekend. Is 12/31/13 latest?

1/16 is the latest as of right now. Check the list again, the 2014 files aren't at the very bottom where you're probably expecting them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Ironclad Lou For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ironclad Lou Ad-Free
22nd January 2014, 04:05 PM |#1005  
Flag Atlanta, GA

More
Thumbs up
Latest nightly (M1) has fixed VoIP calls (tested using Tango, but not Hangouts yet) and fixed In-call mute.

Request: Any chance of adding the Google Caller ID Dialer? There is a port that works on this ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542081

NM...it's an addon for GAPPS
27th January 2014, 04:15 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I was running the nightly from 12-25 for a couple of weeks and everything was fine until my gps started acting up. So now I'm running the nightly from 1-25-14 and I'm still having issues with GPS and now YouTube doesn't work properly on LTE (works fine over WiFi). The app will open and you can browse videos but when you try and watch one it just hands up in a buffering loop. It will even load the ads but after that I get nothing. I've completely wiped it and reinstalled from the play store and still nothing.

Anyone know of something that might help or possibly a more stable release as far as GPS and YouTube are concerned?
27th January 2014, 04:16 PM |#1007  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 56

More
I don't know if this is just me but is anyone else noticing there phone get hot (like very hot), even when under light use? With other roms its not a problem, so it shouldent be the phone.
27th January 2014, 05:51 PM |#1008  
Flag Atlanta, GA

More
Check your battery stats. I had similar issues out of some of the GApps like Google Search and Google Keyboard keeping my phone awake.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th January 2014, 01:33 PM |#1009  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 125

More
please help me... i made this thread in the s4 q&a pertaining to my question. I'm hoping someone reading this can get me closer to a solution. I thank you for your time and help.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49830998
29th January 2014, 02:17 AM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
After flashing the 1-28 nightly my phone tries to activate and just hangs there. any suggestions?
29th January 2014, 04:12 AM |#1011  
Flag Portland, ME
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCDroid

After flashing the 1-28 nightly my phone tries to activate and just hangs there. any suggestions?

Pull your SIM and reboot. Skip activation and go to Settings. Under Wireless & Networks--More--Mobile Networks--CDMA subscription change it from NV to RUIM/SIM. Power off your phone, put the SIM back in start it up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)