[ROM] ShadowMOD-br v0.9.16 (2011-01-27)

146 posts
Thanks Meter: 18

By cherrybombaz, Senior Member on 26th January 2011, 08:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd February 2011, 07:35 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
i know everything is switching over to Gingerbread. i just wanted to say i figured out my issue. i guess its kind of a noob mistake but my 3g radio files were fine. i just had no APN set up. heh. manually set one up and now i've got 3g no problem.

Also a great rom. very snappy and smooth. i now run it as my daily. (i'm coming from FroyoMod) i got like 1250 something for quadrant. how on earth did you hit 16 something?
boto
3rd February 2011, 11:14 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Light

i know everything is switching over to Gingerbread. i just wanted to say i figured out my issue. i guess its kind of a noob mistake but my 3g radio files were fine. i just had no APN set up. heh. manually set one up and now i've got 3g no problem.

Also a great rom. very snappy and smooth. i now run it as my daily. (i'm coming from FroyoMod) i got like 1250 something for quadrant. how on earth did you hit 16 something?

LOL [email protected], and battery is still pretty decent!

And i run this test already with some apps installed, so less memory available.
4th February 2011, 12:39 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thanks for the theme! Just an FYI, there is cronos boot animation still in the framework-res assets folder.
sileshnair
5th February 2011, 02:47 AM |#54  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imzkng

Thanks for the theme! Just an FYI, there is cronos boot animation still in the framework-res assets folder.

Thanks for pointing that out. I may have overlooked that. Sorry.

You can easily change that by replacing the android-logo-mask.png from the assets folder in the framework-res.apk. Just take the png file from the stock rom and put it into the theme.
6th February 2011, 12:07 AM |#55  
Flag Mogi das Cruzes

More
this very cool, working fine, thanks!!!
21st July 2011, 08:24 AM |#56  
Flag Wroclaw
Thanks Meter: 406

More
wow! This is the best froyo ROM I used so far... Speed is unbelivable, everything working fine but my question is:
How to add Polish language support to this ROM?
Thanks
21st July 2011, 07:24 PM |#57  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 673

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas77

wow! This is the best froyo ROM I used so far... Speed is unbelivable, everything working fine but my question is:
How to add Polish language support to this ROM?
Thanks

Probably you need to rebuild framework from sources with additional languages (Polish in this case).
22nd July 2011, 08:13 PM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Question
Great ROM, i'd love to use this as my daily one! Does the market fix have to be a 'rar' file? my computer doesnt like those, so couldnt you or anyone else here post it as a zip file for me to flash? thanks keep the updates coming!
23rd July 2011, 02:49 PM |#59  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 673

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDrOIdBoy

Great ROM, i'd love to use this as my daily one! Does the market fix have to be a 'rar' file? my computer doesnt like those, so couldnt you or anyone else here post it as a zip file for me to flash? thanks keep the updates coming!

Here you go:
http://www.multiupload.com/459QYD9HGV
The Following User Says Thank You to adamz667 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adamz667 Ad-Free
29th October 2011, 05:42 AM |#60  
Thanks Meter: 211

More
This Rom is dead.
I'd advice anyone who was using shadowmod to move over to CM7.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)