Thanks Meter: 2,981

By lithid-cm, Inactive Recognized Developer on 17th August 2011, 08:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st November 2011, 08:46 AM |#1001  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 32

Donate to Me
More
I use the go weather application it has a live wallpaper that displays a high quality imagine of current conditions and also shows temperature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatness83

What would be the best app or way to get weather on the lockscreen?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to mryoung0042 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mryoung0042 Ad-Free

1st November 2011, 07:22 PM |#1002  
Flag S. Austin Tx
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwin2000

the wifi driver on this ROM is **** and it keeps disconnecting me, it will no longer sustain a connection to wifi networks so I am forced to use 3G. also, change any of the static IP settings on the wifi settings and youre ****ed wifi will no longer connect.

the GPS driver on this ROM is also ****, none of my GPS software will maintain a lock on the location. I am forced to use the Qualcomm GPS driver which causes huge battery drain compared to the original ROM's battery drain (which is good).

fix this things and I might consider trying your ROM again

man... . to me.. your phone is jacked.... this is by far one of the better aosp roms out!... dude i'm on over a day with this rom and SZ kernel.. i have it OC'd too...1113..... .my gps rocks..its fast and locks fast.. (glandy gps fix_)....also themed out.. ICS!!!........

if you've been reading...each evo are unique.... not one is like another., therefor, rom's/kernels dont all act nice....

if you don't like the rom.. why come and complain... just switch~... ...other roms out there that do all you ask!..and then some!

rock on Lit!
1st November 2011, 10:44 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crstfr

man... . to me.. your phone is jacked.... this is by far one of the better aosp roms out!... dude i'm on over a day with this rom and SZ kernel.. i have it OC'd too...1113..... .my gps rocks..its fast and locks fast.. (glandy gps fix_)....also themed out.. ICS!!!........

if you've been reading...each evo are unique.... not one is like another., therefor, rom's/kernels dont all act nice....

if you don't like the rom.. why come and complain... just switch~... ...other roms out there that do all you ask!..and then some!

rock on Lit!

i dont know about his phone being jacked, all i can say is i relate to what he's complaining about, i have flashed several other sense roms, and they are always constantly locked on to the wifi, even in the basement.

so he does have a point
3rd November 2011, 07:10 AM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
any recommendations on different kernels?

i have been using this for months and am happy with it aside from the 1 or 2 reboots i get each week that sends my phone into a boot loop. i of course have to pull the battery after this.

also, i'd say 30% of the time i go to unlock the phone it randomly launches the browser or the camera...i have no idea what is causing it. any idea? and no, i am not accidentally pressing either of them. it launches before the home screen is displayed.
3rd November 2011, 01:52 PM |#1005  
Flag S. Austin Tx

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiNiaRiS

any recommendations on different kernels?

i have been using this for months and am happy with it aside from the 1 or 2 reboots i get each week that sends my phone into a boot loop. i of course have to pull the battery after this.

also, i'd say 30% of the time i go to unlock the phone it randomly launches the browser or the camera...i have no idea what is causing it. any idea? and no, i am not accidentally pressing either of them. it launches before the home screen is displayed.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=917755

cant go wrong with that one!... i use the CFS SBC havs...
6th November 2011, 09:07 PM |#1006  
Flag Chico
Thanks Meter: 119

More
I've decided to come back to SM, been on the Sense side for a while.

I just miss AOSP and most of all the awesomeness of SM. Thanks Dev's for your work, looking forward to an update... hopefully ICS...

I am going to work on a review for this ROM in my blog, check my signature.
7th November 2011, 01:30 PM |#1007  
Flag S. Austin Tx

More
yeah this would be one of those aosp that doesn't get much recognition.... lit did an awesome job on this one!!!

deserves props.....

bump for update!
7th November 2011, 09:35 PM |#1008  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,336

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

the wifi driver on this ROM is **** and it keeps disconnecting me, it will no longer sustain a connection to wifi networks so I am forced to use 3G. also, change any of the static IP settings on the wifi settings and youre ****ed wifi will no longer connect.

the GPS driver on this ROM is also ****, none of my GPS software will maintain a lock on the location. I am forced to use the Qualcomm GPS driver which causes huge battery drain compared to the original ROM's battery drain (which is good).

Thanks for the constructive feedback. Your choice of language really says a lot about you.

Here is our github. https://github.com/SalvageMod

You are more than welcome to contribute. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to barnacles10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift barnacles10 Ad-Free
7th November 2011, 10:22 PM |#1009  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

More
Quote:

You obviously know little about roms and are an idiot to boot. How did you ever root your phone in the first place? You probably paid some one to do it for you. Good one Johnny come lately. You pretty much just blew your wad. There are some smart people out there when it comes to evos (myself included). We aren't here for your amusement. In fact I would be surprised if anyone was here for you at all any more. Learn how to read and go plank yourself. Better yet, get a sense rom and unroot your phone you stooge.

ropodope

Decks v1.3d + LEE!
7th November 2011, 10:29 PM |#1010  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

More
Quote:

The wifi comes from the kernel you dork. GPS fixes are plentiful and easy but that would require reading on your part, something you are not familiar with, I can tell. Who cares if you try this or any other rom again. No one works for you. Drink a warm glass of shut the h up.

ropodope

Decks v1.3d + LEE!
9th November 2011, 01:04 PM |#1011  
Flag S. Austin Tx

More
and the next round of shut the h up is on me! ..... .

good job devs!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)