FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][v0.52][13-09-2010] MotoFrenzy (Froyo 2.2 for milestone)

5,459 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,600

By Dexter_nlb, Senior Member on 25th July 2010, 04:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd August 2010, 01:15 AM |#401  
Flag innisfail
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsuru

I just deleted it, now i can access my memory card, i also did try to change to access memory card b4 didnt work... now it does.. what about the H icon, do u get it as well?

I get a H icon over on the left but 3G where it supposed to be, but I read that Nexus never showed a H
3rd August 2010, 01:42 AM |#402  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsuru

I just deleted it, now i can access my memory card, i also did try to change to access memory card b4 didnt work... now it does.. what about the H icon, do u get it as well?

You uninstalled Phone Portal? How did you do that? I have the same problem as well.
3rd August 2010, 02:42 AM |#403  
Flag suzhou
Thanks Meter: 0

More
language without chinese?
3rd August 2010, 03:57 AM |#404  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
in my /data/ directory got a folder "/app_sdcard "

is it my app2sd working ?
3rd August 2010, 04:02 AM |#405  
Flag 天津
Thanks Meter: 8

More
To remove the phone portal you need to remount the system partition as rw and then remove the apk from /system/app I can't remember the name but its something like PersonalPortal.apk I removed it too since the main client software is windows only and useless for me.
3rd August 2010, 04:23 AM |#406  
Flag Manila

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophT

To remove the phone portal you need to remount the system partition as rw and then remove the apk from /system/app I can't remember the name but its something like PersonalPortal.apk I removed it too since the main client software is windows only and useless for me.

Yes, it's called PersonalPortall.apk. I found it using Root Explorer but i cant delete it. I'm not well versed in the proper syntax to do it via cmd prompt.

Edit: was able to delete finally, thanks!
3rd August 2010, 04:29 AM |#407  
Flag innisfail
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkgonzales

Yes, it's called PersonalPortall.apk. I found it using Root Explorer but i cant delete it. I'm not well versed in the proper syntax to do it via cmd prompt.

Why can`t you delete it? I just did using RootExplorer.
When you open system/app up the top right there is a little button Mount R/W written on it, touch that and change to Mount R/O and then you will be able to delete it
3rd August 2010, 05:06 AM |#408  
Flag Manila

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreman31

Why can`t you delete it? I just did using RootExplorer.
When you open system/app up the top right there is a little button Mount R/W written on it, touch that and change to Mount R/O and then you will be able to delete it

Yes, i didn't see that little button right away. But it's done. Thanks!
3rd August 2010, 06:07 AM |#409  
Sydney
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Noticed a problem in v0. 3 which is sometimes i got a signal bar but no network connection and calls can't get through. need to switch on and off airplane to get it working again. Wonder if anyone else hv this problem? thanks dexter and all.
3rd August 2010, 07:09 AM |#410  
Flag Puteaux
Thanks Meter: 2

More
@Althon64fx did you check here (look at first post in "Warning")

@others did you ever used a 2.1 official rom? (Motorola Portal, how to switch usb action, there's a lot of thread on how to mount r/w /system and how to delete unwanted Motorola's apps with adb shell)

@all if someone has a clue for apps in every app folders (3) ^^
3rd August 2010, 07:53 AM |#411  
OP Senior Member
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 4,600

Donate to Me
More
Forget all about the motorola portal, it was simply to unstable, so if people still want it, they must continue with their 2.1 image.

V0.4 is now released and includes completely new build with FRG01 Stock release of Droid rom for our milestone.

And Camera is working now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)