[ROM][10/31]HoneySenseHD 9.0|Honeycomb|2.3.3|Sense 2.1+3.0|LordMod Kernel|OC-Daemon|

Search This thread

rblockmon

May 13, 2011
I just installed honeysense and it says my wifi has an error, any clue on how to fix it? I can call and txt

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

prepping the iinstall by wiping the cache and formatting, it will not erase the nandroid backups?

killersloth

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 7, 2011
Why do some of the apps start out themed (in black/blue/purple) but then switch to normal colors, so far iive noticed it with gmail, market, hub and a few others. Just found that very interesting on how they could do that????
After all the daemon troubles i was having and then today my phone was acting crazy, just super slow and noithing wanted to work, i did full wipes and reflashed, now its working just fine i think i had too much going on. But still loving this rom. I envy your skills

Market updates and updates them and replaces with unthemed icon apps.
Between playing MW3 I'll have a look at theming New market and gmail icons as well as a few other updates. Maybe make it a 9.1

Sent from my infallible Inspire 4G using xda premium

Last edited:

killersloth

Jan 7, 2011
I just installed honeysense and it says my wifi has an error, any clue on how to fix it? I can call and txt

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

prepping the iinstall by wiping the cache and formatting, it will not erase the nandroid backups?

Backups are stored on sdcard.
Please use 4ext recovery to wipe system, data, and cache to ext4 and then do wipe data/factory reset, then flash ROM. Should work.

Sent from my infallible Inspire 4G using xda premium

Diesel321

QUESTION: I know what apk's are but not sure what thee letters actually stand for. This may not be in the right section but I was also wondering other than the V6 supercharger is there any other speed "tweaks" I can use. My wireless speeds are pretty good but my network speeds make me want to cry

Worldwide & Personified

fredy915

Apr 17, 2011
So its kind of dead , how come there hasn't been a update in a while is Sam still mad?

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

killersloth

Jan 7, 2011
A dragon ate Samuel. I should do another update but with leaked dhd sense 3.0 base. Or with runny base. Are new m10tools out for 2.3.5 yet?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    headerjx.png

header2.png

My HoneySenseHD Splash screen :)

This ROM was first created by Samuel2706, however he is very busy, so by the request of many users I picked the best release and updated it for the community.
    Enjoy!

Features:
    • Android 2.3.3
    • Sense 2.2 with 3.0 parts added
    • Honeycomb theme
    • LordModNCT 4.0 CFS Kernel
    • Ondemand CPU governor as default
    • CPU Settings - Wake: 230-1.3MHz
    • CPU Settings - Sleep: 122-460MHz
    • Max O/C 2GHz
    • Rooted and Superuser added
    • Unsecured boot.img
    • Various tweaks for speed improvements
    • Battery calibration script
    • Multilingual ROM
    • Zipaligned @ system/app and data/app on boot
    • Fully de-odexed
    • init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
    • NANO text editor & sysro/sysrw commands support
    • EXT 4 VERSION
    • Improved battery life
    • Updated various pieces of build.prop
    • Automatically detects if phone is Inspire 4G and installs corresponding files

Donate Here! :)
    As I am putting time from my own tight schedule into this project, any donation is a good one, and will be gladly accepted ;)

Download here: http://www.multiupload.com/WVIDAXA610

Installation Instructions:
    1. Download ROM
    2. Reboot into recovery (preferably 4EXT Recovery)
    3. Do "Wipe Data/Factory Reset"
    4. Wipe Cache
    5. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    6. Format System
    7. Format Boot
    8. Flash ROM
    Nowhere. Ha! But yea, uninstall any other oc apps. Glad ur gettin it all figured out :')
    Oooooooooo. So I need to uninstall set CPU. Gotcha. You guys are awesome. I mean where else can you just ask a random add question and a bunch of people you have never met or even heard of are so willing to help a stranger. Oi!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
    I'm not positive but i think the virtuous oc daemon. That could be wrong tho. U can also use tho oc beater app instead of the Daemon Controller. When i used the Daemon i used the Beater App. It's got 3 oc profiles & cple U/V profiles. I can get u a link but u can find it easy with a google search. I don't use Daemon anymore cuz i'm using killersloth's awesome U/V script but if i was i'd use the Beater. Oh & i saw in the OP the kernel's max oc is 2ghz so to give u a definite answer 2ghz is the highest ur able to clock it with this kernel but there's is absolutely no reason u'd have to ever have to oc to 2ghz unless ur just showing off :')
    thanks man i got the app from the market for 4ext Ive been running this rom all day and battery life is good (didnt listen to my headphones much today so that will be the real test, but so far so good) Its pretty damn fast and i havent had ANY FCs. So im a happy rooter today! and i ran your supercharger with it but was trying to do something else at the time so i may need to un/redo it. But you guys have done it again Thanks