FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello all, im relatively new to this forum.
What i need is an "Upgrade your U20i - For dummies", Becuase my
brother has bought a new android and he keeps brag because he has a newer verision of android than i got.
I have been trying to find some answers to my questions but instead i am just
getting more and more mind ****ed.
10th February 2012, 01:57 PM |#2  
minachvim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArvidsZon

Hello all, im relatively new to this forum.
What i need is an "Upgrade your U20i - For dummies", Becuase my
brother has bought a new android and he keeps brag because he has a newer verision of android than i got.
I have been trying to find some answers to my questions but instead i am just
getting more and more mind ****ed.

mmm i believe the best update for u20i is to MiniCM7 2.1.8 + nAa - 10 Kernel from NobodyAtAll.

visit the development section of the x10 mini pro to check the rom and the kernel and download them.

i'll revert back to you with a full tutorial on how to flash your phone with an update 2.3.7 within 6 hours as eyes are around me here at work i can't stay on XDA too long!
thanks
10th February 2012, 02:30 PM |#3  
Ticklefish's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 7,909
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArvidsZon

i am just
getting more and more mind ****ed.

I know that feeling. Don't worry though, your level of mind****edness will eventually start to go down the more you hang out in here.
10th February 2012, 02:35 PM |#4  
minachvim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

I know that feeling. Don't worry though, your level of mind****edness will eventually start to go down the more you hang out in here.

hahahaha nice one

i'm with you we all passed through this

and that level is much higher if you were already a developer or software engineer like me :P
10th February 2012, 03:11 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Sweden
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am now trying to give this guide a shot, is it worth it?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1194499
10th February 2012, 03:17 PM |#6  
minachvim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArvidsZon

I am now trying to give this guide a shot, is it worth it?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1194499

it is worth it to read but it's somewhat complicated for you to apply all of it.

if you can wait i'll try to write a tutorial for you tonight and all the new people here about how to root and how to flash new kernel and new Rom
10th February 2012, 03:19 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Sweden
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minachvim

it is worth it to read but it's somewhat complicated for you to apply all of it.

if you can wait i'll try to right a tutorial for you and all the new people here about how to root and how to flash new kernel and new Rom

So you say that i should not use that guide?
10th February 2012, 03:53 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Yes
17th February 2012, 06:56 PM |#9  
hnl_dk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 484
 
Donate to Me
More
Remember to make a backup of your old installation, to make sure that you are able to get your hardware keyboard to work with the Swedish layout afterwards.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArvidsZon

I have just one more Question, what happends if i need to change SD card?

If you need to change SD card, can you easily copy the files from your old SD card, to the new one, using a computer. I at least did this, when going from a 2GB to a 32GB.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes