Search This thread

RubbaBand

Mar 24, 2014
Benghazi
Today I flashed 3 firmwares lol
1- PET
2- INU
3- KSA
I flashed PET when I booted first time I saw "Claro" logo (peru network operator)??
I removed the battery immediately!! Before csc or anything apples like network locked (stupid sammobile) then i flashed KSA
Everything is ok
Then I flashed INU but I didnt see anything new with the firmware so I flashed KSA again but the weird thing is now I have 2 active csc codes??
Why is that??

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400308809948.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400308809948.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 99

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
You are calling "stupid sammobile" and you flashed 3 different firmwares one rear other. Who is the person that dont know what is doing? :silly:

RubbaBand

Mar 24, 2014
Benghazi
I flashed 3 firmwares because I was looking for whats new in the updates and I called sammobile stupid because they didnt write on the PET firmware "Claro" operator, whos the stupid now? :/
And I flashed INU because the changelist is bigger than KSA so I flashed it but there no difference between INU & KSA
So I flashed KSA again because I want the apps that came with the KSA firmware

Last edited:
Reactions: KillerJM249

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I flashed 3 firmwares because I was looking for whats new in the updates and I called sammobile stupid because they didnt write on the PET firmware "Claro" operator, whos the stupid now? :/
    And I flashed INU because the changelist is bigger than KSA so I flashed it but there no difference between INU & KSA
    So I flashed KSA again because I want the apps that came with the KSA firmware