Xperia S Home Colors

Search This thread
Amazing tool this rom tool :) Why haven't I heard of it earlier! anyway BIG THANKS for the help, now I can finally enjoy blue home screen with those little screen indicators :)

and Pandemic if you are looking for place to stay on EURO 2012 i can provide a free bed near Gdansk :p

have nice evening all :)

You're welcome mate, thats why im an RC to help ofcourse, nut just press the tanks and yes why not hahaha xD

Sent from my Neo V with Supercharged ICS with Tapatalk v2.1.1

Reactions: wwelcu
Silver is the default one; the one with no color

But I might make a another silver one which looks like the others if you'd like that.

Mate, can you make my request and when its done, or where must i place the file to get the blue one? Maybe i can make it by myself.

DdcCabuslay

Feb 18, 2012
ddccabuslay.blogspot.ca
Mate, can you make my request and when its done, or where must i place the file to get the blue one? Maybe i can make it by myself.

The file is in drawable-hdpi and drawable-land-hdpi (for landscape)

The file is home_stage_bg.png

The launcher with 5x4 app drawers are almost done, hang tight!

DdcCabuslay

Feb 18, 2012
ddccabuslay.blogspot.ca
5x4 app drawers & landscape

The 5x4 launchers have been finished, with landscape support, and a new silver version.

The silver is a bit different from the original 5x4 app drawer version; that can be found here.

Sorry for delaying these, I'm only a high school student and I have other priorities to attend to. But I promise that I will try my best to achieve any requests. If there is a problem with them, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks again to vr5411 for creating the launcher 5x4 app drawers.

Remember, make sure you clear data in Xperia Home in Settings>Applications if you're missing a row in the app drawer.

Last edited:
It works on my Neo V, thanks, its very nice !!
And for me was not needed to clear data from home.apk,
I had already 5x4 :D
Here the screenshots:
bc8e30ee-2b0e-d138.jpg

bc8e30ee-2b1c-cf2c.jpg

Last edited:

DdcCabuslay

Feb 18, 2012
ddccabuslay.blogspot.ca
5 X 4 in homescreen please... and disable the screen indicator :)

thank you

Will work on it

And I don't believe I will have the original landscape docks ready for today; I have a ton of school work to attend to. I'm really sorry; I'll try my best to do it this weekend, but I can't hold any promises. Sorry again.

Sent from my LT15a using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: Adiassidik
Will work on it

And I don't believe I will have the original landscape docks ready for today; I have a ton of school work to attend to. I'm really sorry; I'll try my best to do it this weekend, but I can't hold any promises. Sorry again.

Easy mate, do your home work 1st thats important, let people wait, you are not the whole time on xda 24/7 because you get your skool and your skool is your future, so let them PATIENTLY wait;
Good luck with your homework;)

Reactions: DdcCabuslay

Adiassidik

Sep 15, 2011
Bekasi - Bandung - Tasikmalaya
Will work on it

your homework first!
I and the others can wait :) good luck brother...

Reactions: DdcCabuslay

chitose_ndy

Jan 30, 2011
Jakarta
Have someone tried this on xperia s itself?

Or this apk has been modded for xperia arc?

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

chitose_ndy

Jan 30, 2011
Jakarta
I've only changed the hdpi images, so only the arc (or any other hdpi using this launcher) will notice a difference.

Could u do the colouring thing to the original xs launcher?
Modding it to xs itself..

If u could, please make a thread on xperia s forum :)

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    October 17, 2012: If you find this thread deep within the forum I promise you that I WILL REBOOT IT :) Eventually

As you may know, the Xperia S home launcher doesn't change colors when you switch themes on the Arc. I have made each launcher in all the different colors available in the Xperia S launcher. I also made my own blue one, since there isn't a blue one in the Xperia S; it shares the same one as the default color.

I've also attached the default launcher file.

Please note that I have no expertise or experience with XML editing (yet), so if you'd like to request an alternate home version, they will be coming from vr5411's post (Thanks again!).

These are flashable zips. So make sure you're rooted and have recovery, then flash away!

You may also push the apps into system/app, and change the permissions of the app to:
    rw-
    r--
    r--

Screenshots in second post.

Alternate versions (Thanks to vr5411)
    5x4 app drawer: Post 25
    5x4 app drawers & landscape

The 5x4 launchers have been finished, with landscape support, and a new silver version.

The silver is a bit different from the original 5x4 app drawer version; that can be found here.

Sorry for delaying these, I'm only a high school student and I have other priorities to attend to. But I promise that I will try my best to achieve any requests. If there is a problem with them, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks again to vr5411 for creating the launcher 5x4 app drawers.

Remember, make sure you clear data in Xperia Home in Settings>Applications if you're missing a row in the app drawer.
    I was really looking for this :)
    Works nice on my play. Could you make it with 4x5 drawer?

Sent from my R800i using XDA

I will work on it :)
    where is the silver file?????????????????
    plz add this color in first post

Silver is the default one; the one with no color

But I might make a another silver one which looks like the others if you'd like that.