Search This thread

rkidd

Nov 6, 2007
thanx man this file explorer is a beast

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Tahde

Nov 5, 2008
North Dallas
This app is nice. Just switched all my devices to this.

Was wondering when you navigate to system/app if we need to do any changes, aren't we suppose to switch to r/w and then back to r/o? I didn't see that option. Does it do it automatically?

Got answer, I'm good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

walord

Sep 4, 2010
How does this compare to ES File Explorer? I'm used to using the tab interface to swap between Local, LAN, FTP, and Net (Cloud). Does this have something similar?

rydehard86

Jun 18, 2010
I wish I knew about this sooner. I don't know how I used anything else. Awsome work. I recommend it to everyone. Blows all the others out of the water.

Sent from my Note II

sewhuy

Apr 29, 2010
Los Angeles
How does this compare to ES File Explorer? I'm used to using the tab interface to swap between Local, LAN, FTP, and Net (Cloud). Does this have something similar?

Haven't used ES file explorer much. I mainly used root explorer and the older version of astro. This app pretty much replaces the other two. As far as quickly swapping between the networks, yes it's easily accessible.
abary7u8.jpg

Last edited:

-viperboy-

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 24, 2007
PA
Someone wanna post the apk? Reduced my screen density and I can't download this app. Too lazy to change back lol thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

raw2000j

Aug 3, 2007
How do you fix permissions on thison root exploreri long hold and see permissions and when i click on it u can edit it I dont see no way to fix permissions I already have busybox updated and dont see where i can fix permissions does anyone know how?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

LaDoyers

Nov 8, 2012
long press the file, properties>change.

change is located mid-right of the screen

raw2000j

Aug 3, 2007
I long pressed on file just floats no change stuff anywhere

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

k3v0

Nov 6, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
It took me far too long to discover this excellent app. I've used Astro, ES, and Total Commander file managers.

The lastest update to Solid Explorer is a huge enhancement in useability for an already great up.

Sent from my GNote2 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts