** New One-Click Root and Un-Root ICS 4.0.4 **

Search This thread

jm2k7

Mar 7, 2011
Black Mesa :P
Hello, here I have the new root and unroot for motorola atrix upgraded to official 4.0.4,

I took the scripts and have repaired and tested so you can root and unroot our atrix 2.-

Download Links:

MEGA:
Download

MIRROR - 4SHARED:
Download

:):)

PS: you must be in mode-developer to work properly and motorola drivers.

Motorola Drivers:

Motorola Drivers 5.9.0 - 32bits
Motorola Drivers 5.9.0 - 64bits

credits to the original author: jimbridgman :good:

Last edited:

jimbridgman

Dec 21, 2007
Dallas, TX
Humm, this looks very familiar.... could it be that this is just a rehash of my original ICS root script?

Original post of it:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1779968&highlight=att+on+ics

The link to DL, just the root scripts:
http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/Motorola_ATRIX_2_Developers/jimbridgman/A2_ICS_root.zip

Next time, it would be proper to give credit to people whom you used their work.... even if this was not intentionally copied from me, it was copied from someone in here, and I was the first one to post it, since I posted the OG ICS leak, and the root method at the same time.

There are several others who "borrowed" my script but credit was given properly. Yes I did use Dan's OG method for root, but I did give him credit way before the leak thread I posted.

Humm, this looks very familiar.... could it be that this is just a rehash of my original ICS root script?

Original post of it:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1779968&highlight=att+on+ics

The link to DL, just the root scripts:
http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/Motorola_ATRIX_2_Developers/jimbridgman/A2_ICS_root.zip

Next time, it would be proper to give credit to people whom you used their work.... even if this was not intentionally copied from me, it was copied from someone in here, and I was the first one to post it, since I posted the OG ICS leak, and the root method at the same time.

There are several others who "borrowed" my script but credit was given properly. Yes I did use Dan's OG method for root, but I did give him credit way before the leak thread I posted.

He's right lol gotta give credit to those who are due man

Sent from my XT883 using xda premium

Ayush Jain

Oct 22, 2012

X-jo

Jan 17, 2011
Hello, here I have the new root and unroot for motorola atrix upgraded to official 4.0.4,

I took the scripts and have repaired and tested so you can root and unroot our atrix 2.

download links:

Normal Versión:
Download
Mirror

Portable Version:
(See Screenshoot) - Download

:):)

ps: you must be in mode-developer to work properly and motorola drivers.

Motorola Drivers 5.9.0 - 32bits
Motorola Drivers 5.9.0 - 64bits

credits to the original author: jimbridgman :good:

thanks man.. any plans of having the same for JB leak?

Atrixfy

Jan 14, 2013
Google Pixel 3
I used to be able to root my phone easily with my old computer running Windows XP SP 3.
Right right i cant even get it done on my new computer running Windows XP SP 3 and shows:

error: protocol fault(no status)

After that my phone hangs i have to FXZ .
Anyone can help?

Daiskei

Feb 13, 2009
So, last night I ran this on my boyfriend's Atrix 2 (AT&T) after a fresh FXZ to stock ICS and it got to "You are now rooted!" or something along those lines and reboot... only to boot to a black screen. I pulled the battery after like 5-10 mins and boot it back up... Still a black screen, only way I was able to fix it was by FXZing again.

Last edited:

wallac3

Nov 6, 2010
Miami
Hello guys,

I want to thank u, cuz it really works.
I tried around 10 different tutorials and downloaded lots os files but none of them worked.

This is the real deal...thanks a lot !

:D

irus

Jun 29, 2007
I am trying to root my phone, I have installed the moto usb drivers and put the phone in usb debugging mode but for some reason when I type adb devices nothing shows up. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this? TIA

JimiGEE

Aug 7, 2012
Queen Valley, AZ
I was forced to fxz back to stock ICS...and I lost my root. Trying this method, led me to the same problem as someone else who posted a few before me. I face a black screen. After the root process and my device reboots...it shows the lockscreen but my screen isnt responsive. Once it locks, its just black with the hardware keys lit. I have searched google, and this and cant seem to find whats wrong here. Can anyone shed some insight please?

Top Liked Posts