[TFQ][PORT] Ehdroix V [4.4.2][COOPTX]

Search This thread

dzee206

Oct 5, 2011
Seattle
bro i think the upload is bad keep getting the error cant open /bla/bla/bla/EHNDROIX_V_14.2.19_SGH-T959 (bad) installation aborted. i downloaded the rom 3x just to be sure and the size difference compared to the i9000 is way different 209mb while yours is 142mb, did you happen to slim the rom down?

waihung0626

Nov 23, 2013
Shantou
www.lidroid.com
bro i think the upload is bad keep getting the error cant open /bla/bla/bla/EHNDROIX_V_14.2.19_SGH-T959 (bad) installation aborted. i downloaded the rom 3x just to be sure and the size difference compared to the i9000 is way different 209mb while yours is 142mb, did you happen to slim the rom down?

142.1MB,yes,i think it happen to slim the rom!

Last edited:

Cooptx

Jul 28, 2012
Houston, Texas

142.1MB,yes,i think it happen to slim the rom!

Sorry. I will try again after school. AHF said there might be problems with uploading. I should have checked.

Reactions: dzee206

dzee206

Oct 5, 2011
Seattle
wizard setup fc's, i tried flashing a few times already and its the same out come. stuck at the in-laws and this comp doesn't have 7zip or winrar so i haven't been able to try adding in cmaccount.apk in to system/app yet, plus i dont have my usb with me as well. if anybody has any luck with it please report back on your results.

Attachments

• CMAccount.apk
    694.3 KB · Views: 8

Cooptx

Jul 28, 2012
Houston, Texas
Sorry guys. I have been grounded. I still am :| updates in a month or so hopefully. On all of my ports out

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Reactions: dzee206

Cooptx

Jul 28, 2012
Houston, Texas
Good news and bad news. After a month from my last update, I am finally back up and running. I have all three ROMs ported and ready to go! I just can't connect to the internet and can't upload the ports. Expect the updates in a couple of days!

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lol5i2dT

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Welcome to the world of the EHNDROIX V !

EHNDROIXIV.png

7argg9d5

EHNDROIX V is an aftermarket firmware based on CyanogenMod 11 created by Nitrox-developers. Edited and customized to the smallest details, is designed to provide users with an KitKat user-friendly experience and is available for a wide range of terminals! !

The ROM has been optimized to ensure maximum fluidity and at the same time good battery life and,
    thanks to Nitrox S, you will have the opportunity to stay up to date on the latest news and download launchers, themes "exclusive" mod and much more!

3FsPT538

• Based on CyanogenMod 11
    • Android 4.4.2 with FluidUI 4.0
    • Update the ROM directly from your device with integrated OTA Updater
    • Official bootanimation
    • Esclusive Google Apps called Ehndrogapps
    • Apex Launcher
    • Tweaks designed for a very smooth system experience
    • No more ads in the apps
    • Send messages with exclusive EhndroiX app with a very attractive look, fully customizable and new features
    • Exceptional audio quality and volume thanks to Sony xLoud and ClearAudio
    • Striking Images Quality thanks to Sony Bravia Engine 2 and a better density
    • Fantastic Official EhndroiX Wallpapers
    • Perfect working GPS in all countries due to the automatic fix satellites
    • ROM in constant development (keep up to date thanks to date version)
    • Keep safe your data with Titanium Backup installed by default
    • ... and much more!

u3m08XdR

Coming from a previous EHNDROIX V:

• Download ROM
    • Download Ehndrogapps
    • Wipe Cache
    • Wipe Dalvik / Cache
    • Flash EhndroiX V
    • Flash EhndroGapps
    • Restart

Coming from EHNDROIX IV or EHNDROIX III/CM/AOKP/MIUI:
    • Download ROM
    • Download Ehndrogapps
    • Wipe Data
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Flash EhndroiX V
    • Flash EhndroGapps
    • Restart

Mod edit: Links removed.

A big thanks to Donators ( in alphabetical order ): [/COLOR]
    Bernhard Rogge, Dragan Lazić, Harald Kuettner, Hilum Mburu, Kevin Cowling, Marcel Viola, Mohd Idzham, Tan Yau Shen[/SIZE][/B]​

XDA:DevDB Information
    EHNDROIX V, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Contributors
    AlessandroXCV
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 14.1.1
    Stable Release Date: 2013-12-31

Created 2013-12-30
    Last Updated 2013-12-30
    m47XHtWB

A new interface very attractive named FluidUI 4.0
    EHNDROIXV+%25281%2529.png

Revised and enhanced telephony features
    EHNDROIXV+(2).png
    And the last update is up!
    Holy crap I was literally just testing this for dzee. Lol this is crazy how many ROMs are coming to the vibe

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Just to go ahead and let y'all know. These gapps aren't art compatible. The cyanaosp ones are compatible but cause a sound search force close. Your best bet for art is to use pa gapps

I tested them with dzee's port but it was the same one as yours. Buts its that way with all phones. Its a specific type of gapp that has to be used to use art. I think its like odexed or deodexed. Cyanaosp works for that but these gaps didn't the last time I chrcked

Alright, I will like PA Gapps :thumbup:

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk