S4 Help Returning to stock.

Search This thread

JvLeger

Jan 13, 2014
I dont know all the proper terms so please bare with me lol. I ended up purchasing the Samsung watch in December. I have the S4 for Metro PCS. Metro didnt release the 4.3 update til the end of Dec. I went ahead and changed my phone with the help of some people online to T Mobile 4.3 Now that Metro released it I was wondering if anyone could help me go back to my Metro rom for my phone. I backed everything up when I changed over to T Mobile. I just have no clue how to put metro back on my phone. Any help would be wonderful!

JvLeger

Jan 13, 2014
No clue. All I know is I backed it up to my SD card that I put into my phone so I know where the backup would be if I needed it.

gotdat

Aug 1, 2013
You go to Custom Recovery, then go to back up and restore setting, then choose restore from sd card, if it's not there try choosing restore from external .

JvLeger

Jan 13, 2014
Well I just ran into another problem. It wont let me update my phone to 4.3. It tells me my phone has been modified and I cant update it. Can anyone tell me how to update my phone to Metro PCS Patch 4.3?

JvLeger

Jan 13, 2014
Im trying to do all this and I have ptsd and I get anxious easily. Im so confused on what I am doing. Can anyone give me a 1 on 1 just to unroot my phone so I can download the 4.3 update from the Metro PCS server? Im looking at my phone and all these programs and im confused as hell :/

JvLeger

Jan 13, 2014
I did the factory reset and it tells me that my phone is still custom so I cant download the update from the server. Any help?

Top Liked Posts