Xposed installer (locked bootloader) safe?

Search This thread

DillaDawg

May 26, 2013
Just wondering if anyone has tried the xposed framework on stock xperia m. It's just i have no backup/recovery (because of 02 ireland locking the bootloader :rolleyes: ) so I'm apprehensive about using it until i know its safe.

Reactions: bugggmenot

klugshicer

Feb 6, 2014
Google Pixel 6a
Just wondering if anyone has tried the xposed framework on stock xperia m. It's just i have no backup/recovery (because of 02 ireland locking the bootloader :rolleyes: ) so I'm apprehensive about using it until i know its safe.

I tried the xposed framework on stock with locked bootloader. It works fine. But I tested only the xprivacy module, which worked also.

Piravinthb

Oct 25, 2013
London

Yes, it's safe and all of the modules is safe I use nearly all of the modules and none of them gave me any problems and my phone bootloader is locekd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I tried the xposed framework on stock with locked bootloader. It works fine. But I tested only the xprivacy module, which worked also.

Yes, it's safe and all of the modules is safe I use nearly all of the modules and none of them gave me any problems and my phone bootloader is locekd