Unrooted My xperia C but deleted some Inbuilt app,now want them back but how ?

Search This thread

Aaglecha

Dec 26, 2015
can anyone help me please...i am using sony xperia c...I deleted some system apps..now i am unable to fix it and unable to update or install any apps how to fix please help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks but I have alreaded unroot my Xperia C , what I should Do Now ???

what is your pc compainen showing

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

all function of my phone are working properly, It just that I am thinking of claim My warranty by sending my phone to sony service center, but I am worried that they will come to know that my phone was rooted , as some in-built apps are missing from it...

if i am not wrong then root doesn't void warranty

may i know why do you want to send you phone to sony store

tell me the system app i will upload here
    It's simple.. Dial *#*#7378423#*#* and do customization reset.. Your phone will become new with all built in apps

Sent from my C2305 using xda app-developers app
    It's simple.. Dial *#*#7378423#*#* and do customization reset.. Your phone will become new with all built in apps

Sent from my C2305 using xda app-developers app

may b not possible as its for those whose has not change phone states with root
    dud its almost 400 mb

have you used sony update service tool

http://software.sonymobile.com/update_service_setup

try that it will surly work

make sure you back up all data which is stored in internal storage
    as it will wip every thing except external storage

plz report back with error msg if you face
    Finally Got The solution , A Very Big Thanks to you @chauhanjayc

dud its almost 400 mb

have you used sony update service tool

http://software.sonymobile.com/update_service_setup

try that it will surly work

make sure you back up all data which is stored in internal storage
    as it will wip every thing except external storage

plz report back with error msg if you face

:victory::fingers-crossed: Dude, A big-big thanks to you:), seriously I am saying this from bottom of my heart..
    Finally I got my solution after 2 days of research of web only just because of u @chauhanjayc, I have done every thing to get a solution to my problem, checked lots of blog and sites and finally with your help I finally found my solution :cool: ....

thanks again @chauhanjayc and Xda-developers , you guys are really awesome :cool::good:
    Carry on your great work, It helps and Inspire lots of people :angel::angel::highfive: