[APP][2.3+]Sidebar Launcher - Fantastic multi-tasking way on Android

Search This thread
I need more items on the shortcut card. When I try to link all my folder organizer labels the maximum number of items isn´t enough.
+1 to your thought but I think we can add the 2nd Shortcut bar if one is not enough....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@dasi1241, I'd like to see some options like
1. Adjusting Background transparency.
2. Sensitivity Control
3. Search function
4. Allowing to adjust the positions of apps in a particular card (like left and right)
5. There's no Recent option (Task manager in Samsung ROMs) in Functions Card (I know there's a separate recent Card)
5. Some more cards...

Thanks for the discount offer, I've paid $2.99 for unlocking all the functions

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulikid

mtsingson

Jul 16, 2008
Got the paid version. i liek supporting this developer since he also made Floating Touch app which i also use

few bugs ive experienced (note 3 9005 model Kitkat 4.4.2 stock)

1. Spotify does work perfectly. I can change songs with "previous" and "forward" but the music track details do not display.

2. there seems to be an issue when trying to open "whatsapp" from the "recent apps" card. it doesnt load

so far those are the two issues i have experienced.. could probably just be a minor bug

but i do love this app! cant wait for future imporvements.. maybe icon theme support for this and floating touch

Jul 20, 2009
Zeist
Great App. Working on my tablet, but not on my phone with MIUI V5. Think i like this on my phone. Not need it on my tablet. If it is working on MIUI i buy the pro

Verstuurd van mijn Xenta TAB10-201 met Tapatalk

reidar.ostrem

Sep 4, 2006
Sandnes
Got the paid version. i liek supporting this developer since he also made Floating Touch app which i also use

few bugs ive experienced (note 3 9005 model Kitkat 4.4.2 stock)

1. Spotify does work perfectly. I can change songs with "previous" and "forward" but the music track details do not display.

2. there seems to be an issue when trying to open "whatsapp" from the "recent apps" card. it doesnt load

so far those are the two issues i have experienced.. could probably just be a minor bug

but i do love this app! cant wait for future imporvements.. maybe icon theme support for this and floating touch

The Spotify in point 1 is probably due to Spotify it self. It's not broadcasting properly. I had the same problem with my Pebble.. You could use the xposed module called Spotify to enable the song info broadcast.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4977904

Hey nice and polished. I don't think I'll have use for it but it looks like you've done a great job. Everything seemed to work smoothly.

perfectslim

Aug 26, 2009
Good idea but this is not multitasking.

Xposed Module XHaloFloatingWindow is a real multitask.

This is just another launcher.

I prefer Glovebox, and with XHalo, it's a perfect combination.

posonty

Dec 11, 2010
I have noticed that the battery drains of application, any solution for this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-11-15-26-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-11-15-26-23.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 240

deconectat

Jun 2, 2011
The app looks amazing! :)
Unfortunately google play says it's not compatible with my s3 mini (i8190) CM11. Any way to download the apk?

Off topic: What is the widget in the background of the screenshots on google play?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sidebar Launcher - Fantastic multi-tasking way on Android

sidebar2.png

Download in Google Play

==================================================================================
    [2014/3/17]What's New in version 3.0:

custom_background.png

1. Support customizing sidebar background.
    2. Support managing card title.
    3. Support new languages: Korean, German, Spanish, French, Finnish.
    4. Fix some bugs.

==================================================================================

[2014/3/17]What's New in version 2.0:

update_light.jpg

1. Support light theme, and support transparency option.
    2. Add Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Vietnamese, Russian.
    3. Support swipe sensibility settings.

Introduction:

Sidebar Launcher brings you the most fantastic way to multi-tasking on your phone and tablet. With the exclusive design of "Card", you will feel the most incredible efficiency when you're operating on your device. Sidebar Launcher is floating on any apps. You can swipe to show it anywhere and anytime.

So, what is "Card"?
    Card is a defined as a single/group of function. Add/Remove card as you want, make Sidebar Launcher be your very personal assistant. Please let us know what kind of feature/"Card" you want. We will try our best to make it happen.
    Screenshots

introduction.jpg

What’s special:

1. Customized swiping method: The area and the direction
    2. Shortcut: Access shortcut without going back to Home screen
    3. Display battery & Clear memory: Easily and Quickly to clean your system
    4. Music controller: Enjoy music anytime

whatspecial.jpg

Features list:

We support following Cards:
    1. Time & Date
    2. Quick settings (Toggles)
    3. Favourite apps
    4. Functions:
    - Lock screen
    - Home
    - App drawer
    - Flashlight
    - Expand status bar
    - Volume up / down
    - Menu (need root)
    - Back (need root)
    5. Shortcut
    6. Display battery & Clear memory
    7. Music controller
    8. Recent apps
    9. Recent calls
    10. Recent messages

FAQ

Why I cannot uninstall Sidebar Launcher?
    The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
    There are two ways to uninstall it:
    1. Open Sidebar Launcher, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
    2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Sidebar Launcher", then uninstall Sidebar Launcher in a normal way.

Download in Google Play

Contact & Feedback:
    Please share your ideas with us. Tell us what kind of Card you want. Let's make this app better and better together. If there is any problem or feedback, please send email to: floating.mob@gmail.com
    Cool, Just what I want.

:good:
    Great work bro.
    I love it on my nexus 4, quick control my cellphone while watching vedio? It's sooo cool. Thx guys! Bring more cards plz~:p
    New app. Cool. Let me have a try. :victory:
    Just bought this, seems very nice up to now, i can see how it will be helpful.

I have one question though, once you have added the apps / shortcuts you want, is there a way to the re-organise them as you may want certain ones at the front etc..

Not sure if i have missed how to do this, maybe you can already, i dont seem to be able to find it easy though if anyone can help?

Up to now great app though, i like it.

James
    ReaLly aMaZed...?:thumbup: :beer:

via Tapatalk