[Q] need help please how do i make my phone boot up with t-mobile back again

Search This thread

stain19

Apr 21, 2014
Need help getting a copy of the PIT file for T Mobile SGH-M919 unit. I tried to root it and it did something to the phone and it is booting up with att as my service provider i want ti back as t-mobile i accidentally try doing this http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50667360&postcount=1 and it changed it to att it now boots up as att please help me get it back to t-mobile or atleast how to delete att off this s4

PanchoPlanet

Oct 15, 2011
Crooklyn
Making múltiple posts is going to get you into hot water with the mods, I'm surprised you have 3 posts up and no warning yet. Google is your friend, apparently your not going to get what your looking for here.
But you need to read, read, and read again before you start flashing stuff on your phone.
If you have t mobile you have to make sure your in the correct model/carrier thread.

--------- EDIT --------
Try this in reverse. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2578129

Pp.

sent from my bluetooth controlled toaster.

Last edited:

Android_Monsters

Feb 2, 2012
Los Angeles
The tar files of the T-Mobile firmwares have the correct pit file. But no one has just the pit file (except possibly a Samsung repair center).

You're gonna have to Odin flash the whole tar file.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: PanchoPlanet

stain19

Apr 21, 2014
ok but....

ok but my dumbass was trying fix it so i went into safestrap and clicked wipe data, system, cache etc all of them and now when i boot up it wont boot up to anything at all just the recovery mode on safestrap i cant continue if i do it wont boot up anything and will turn off what can i do here now how can i put any system that will work with a tmobile card

The tar files of the T-Mobile firmwares have the correct pit file. But no one has just the pit file (except possibly a Samsung repair center).

PanchoPlanet

Oct 15, 2011
Crooklyn
You should be able to get into download mode, find samsung firmware for SGH-M919 Tmobile [Google] download, open Odin and flash back to stock.

Pp.

Reactions: Skipjacks

PanchoPlanet

Oct 15, 2011
Crooklyn
i get a failed in odin and on screen in red says something about binary 1 what does this mean

You need to give better/more information so that you can get help.
Give a list of what and how you did it, you need to convey that you understand and know what your doing, and if your going about it wrong we need to know so we can help you.

Give a list of what you did so far.

Pp.

stain19

Apr 21, 2014
help

You need to give better/more information so that you can get help.
Give a list of what and how you did it, you need to convey that you understand and know what your doing, and if your going about it wrong we need to know so we can help you.

Give a list of what you did so far.

Pp.

ok so my phone was normally tmobile not rooted or anything so trying to root it and unlock it i went here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50667360&postcount=1 and without noticing the att name on it i decided to flash it using odin using the pit and tar file which than turned it into att now everything from the start logo to the apps say att and even the phone model changed model number now says samsung sgh-l337 android version 4.3 baseband version m919uvufnb4 kernel:3.4.0-19216828 se.infra@r0304-06 #1 sat nov 16 14:33:13 kst 2013 build number jss15j.1337ucuemk2 enforcing sepf_samsung-sgh-l337_4.3_0010 secure boot status type samsung. (wifi dosent work)

if i try flashing it using odin back to tmobile stock firmware ( SGH-M919-TMB-M919UVUAMDL-1366964131 ) i get this message: odin mode
product name sgh-m919
current binary custom
system status custom
knox kernel lock 0x0
knox warranty void 0x1
csb-config-lsb 0x30
write protection enable
emmc burst mode enable
start (224,1440)
sv rev. check fail : fused: 5, binary : 1

all i want to do is put it back to t-mobile and have everything work normally

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
What is the message from Odin? And MDL will never work, try flashing the 4.4.2 NB4 firmware..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You should be able to get into download mode, find samsung firmware for SGH-M919 Tmobile [Google] download, open Odin and flash back to stock.

Pp.