i815 mobile data on 4.4?

Search This thread

tr2ride

Aug 12, 2009
Hi,

Does anyone have mobile data working on a 4.4 rom with an i815 Verizon?

Seems I've seen some conflicting reports in some of the other threads.

I've tried a couple of the 4.4 roms and their absolutely awesome but mobile data doesn't work for me.

When I select mobile plan in settings it tells me to insert a sim card and reboot.

Thanks in advance!

Lt.col.johncross

Sep 26, 2012
Hi,

I've tried a couple of the 4.4 roms and their absolutely awesome but mobile data doesn't work for me.

When I select mobile plan in settings it tells me to insert a sim card and reboot.

Thanks in advance!

I just sent Daniel_HK - the porter of all the 4.4 roms for the sch i815 "as far as i know" - a Verizon sch i815 tablet just for this purpose.

He just got it the other day and of course he has his own life to live. But with that said he seems to always come through. Give him a bit of time and even a donation if you can.

Since he has received the tab he has already fixed the twrp 2.7 for our tabs and supplied me with the data to forward to mobile odin developers to hopefully get our tab supported there.

Reactions: AdrianDS23

tr2ride

Aug 12, 2009
I just sent Daniel_HK - the porter of all the 4.4 roms for the sch i815 "as far as i know" - a Verizon sch i815 tablet just for this purpose.

He just got it the other day and of course he has his own life to live. But with that said he seems to always come through. Give him a bit of time and even a donation if you can.

Since he has received the tab he has already fixed the twrp 2.7 for our tabs and supplied me with the data to forward to mobile odin developers to hopefully get our tab supported there.

Thanks LT Col

Sending him another donation now.

He has been a stud amount studs for sure.

--tr

3l1k

Aug 20, 2010
i have no data on my i815 with 4.4 and my tablet eat battery. I install battery stat plus app and discover that 'cell standby' process is eat battery and have '100% time without signal. But on 4.2.2 all is ok. So 4.4 right now is useless on i815

fillyo

Aug 18, 2010
What 4.2.2. ROM works on our 815

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app

Lt.col.johncross

Sep 26, 2012
4.2 working great with 4G data

https://goo.im/devs/daniel_hk/rom/cm-10.1/i815/cm-10.1-20130507-UNOFFICIAL-i815.zip

You will need to get gapps for 4.2 with this.

Also you can visit

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-tab-7-7/help/android-7-7-doesnt-t2852050

I put a lot of work setting the rom up to run at its best - well at least to me that is.

Nova Launcher
adfree
adblock
wifi reset
a number of great apps and features

its daniel_hk 's rom just modified a bit.

make sure you read the instructions for it is not a zip install but a restore in a zip that needs to be unzipped first.

Reactions: kylewo0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Thanks in advance!

4.2 working great with 4G data

https://goo.im/devs/daniel_hk/rom/cm-10.1/i815/cm-10.1-20130507-UNOFFICIAL-i815.zip

You will need to get gapps for 4.2 with this.

Also you can visit

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-tab-7-7/help/android-7-7-doesnt-t2852050

I put a lot of work setting the rom up to run at its best - well at least to me that is.

Nova Launcher
    adfree
    adblock
    wifi reset
    a number of great apps and features

its daniel_hk 's rom just modified a bit.

make sure you read the instructions for it is not a zip install but a restore in a zip that needs to be unzipped first.