[APP] Trackball Alert PRO (v1.2.13)

Search This thread

neok44

May 19, 2009
Florida
is there a way to set the colors for a contact notification for SMS popup.

I'm trying to get rid of that STUPID white notification light that always pops up with CM6.1

now when i use TBAP with SMS popup it works just fine, but forces one color so i can't have custom colors for my contacts.

so i'm hoping that either theres a way to do that, or someone knows how to get rid of that stupid white light that always comes up first.

lilHermit

Retired Recognized Developer
May 6, 2009
is there a way to set the colors for a contact notification for SMS popup.

I'm trying to get rid of that STUPID white notification light that always pops up with CM6.1

now when i use TBAP with SMS popup it works just fine, but forces one color so i can't have custom colors for my contacts.

so i'm hoping that either theres a way to do that, or someone knows how to get rid of that stupid white light that always comes up first.

Unfortunately its not possible with TAP as no reference to the contact makes it way down to the framework.

~

lilHermit

Retired Recognized Developer
May 6, 2009
CM7.0.0-RC4 - patch live!

Automatic or Semi-automatic patches now available for CM7-RC4.

Wow I got it out before anyone asked and within 1 hour of CyanogenMOD tweet :)

Tarama

Nov 17, 2009
As mentionned above, you have to use the Gingerbread patch, not the MIUI one.

Just tried and it works well, gr8 =)

kpjimmy

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio TX
Nothing Phone 1
Google Pixel 7
I am on the MIUI-AU GB 1.4.1 ver and TBA does not work for me in this case. I am unsure if its rom specific at this point.

I have tried the smali patch for GB for sense and when it tries to patch I get a checksum error and it stops patching. I rebooted and tried once again, but it FC's my launcher and the TBA App. I rebooted after those fc's and I got stuck at the "X". I reflashed my rom and everything reverted back to before me trying to d/l and apply the smail patch for GB. NOT the MIUI patch.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I remember that with CM7.0 it used to be the same with the smali patch, but when I applied the proper framework patch for 7.0, everything went back to normal.

OK fixed, see my second edit. You need to repatch to v23a, which solves this issue.

~
    Trackball Alert Pro allows you set the flash color and flash of the Trackball/jogball on notifications.

The pro version allows you to add virtually any app via the "simple" database driven method or the advanced manual method.

Features
    - Smali-patch option
    - Desktop Dock Dimming or off
    - New NightMode - Trackball off or dim (user configurable times)
    - Disable Flash per app
    - Red, Blue, Green, Yellow + more
    - Custom Colors
    - Variable flash rates
    - Test Flash function

Requirements
    - Supported or Patchable Custom ROM
    - Nexus One or Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Downloads
    Available on Android Market -Search - Trackball Alert Pro​

Documents

Thanks to
    - All my alpha testers
    - Paul O'Brien for welcoming my framework changes
    - Michael McNevin for excellent designs​

~
    Is there a way to have this app work with the stock miui 11.19 english bundle? When I go into the app there are no recommended patches right now.

Try the smali patch option and pick MIUI. Worked for me.
    Hi, Trackball Alert PRO licensed user with Galaxy Nexus and latest Modaco Custom Rom with relative compatibility option enabled.

App is not working, notifications are always white/default system color. Can you help me ?

Thanks you

There is an issue with Gmail you need to delete it within the app and re-add via Add New... Simple method. If its others you will need to send me a "Debug info" email so I can debug it. (please turn on Framework Debug and trigger a notification first)