[Q] Uverse App APK

Search This thread

1967ls2

Jun 17, 2010
So thanks to @irtehun, we have a working APK file for our Android phones that are not running on At&t. It seems as though to download programs to your phone you may have to at least have the U-300 and possibly internet through At&t as well. Also when you go to log in make sure you use your "att.net" account that you received when you first signed up for Uverse.

Also @irtehun has posted an update page which he will keep updated with the latest version of the Uverse app for us here. Thanks again!

http://irtehun.net/?p=92

Last edited:

wowthatisrandom

Nov 19, 2006
St Louis
www.bbsak.org
it works and heres the apk :D

thanks to @irtehun for the apk

cap201010181608.jpg

cap2010101816081.jpg

snap20101018160543.png

Attachments

• com.att.android.uverse-1.apk
    3.1 MB · Views: 10,931
Last edited:
Reactions: latenite

irtehun

May 31, 2010
Send apk requests via @ replies on twitter and I'll get them posted. Will also keep wowthatisrandom updated with latest versions of this app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

cr6

Sep 27, 2010
If I understand this correctly, you have to be an actual U-verse TV customer for this app to even work right?

1967ls2

Jun 17, 2010
If I understand this correctly, you have to be an actual U-verse TV customer for this app to even work right?

Of Course. There wouldn't be any need for this app unless you actually have Uverse at your home. It allows you to control your DVR programming, check to see what is playing and also watch some downloadable programing from your phone.

So you have a VZW and AT&T account? Bummer deal for us non-dual carriers...

I have Verizon for my HTC Incredible but I have AT&T uverse for my home TV and Wifi internet. Uverse is the best IMO. I have had Direct TV and Comcast and they both suck and cost WAY more.

Reactions: latenite

villian1998

Jul 18, 2010
I was really hyped to see if this would work on my Moto Droid, but I see I need to have a AT&T account. Is there a way to circumnavigate and get this to work with verizon?

TonyG916

Jun 17, 2010
Houston, Tx
download...apply to sd card and download like you would any 3rd party app...easiest way is to use dropbox. you can download and place the apk to your dropbox (synced to phone of course) and then download from there

wowthatisrandom

Nov 19, 2006
St Louis
www.bbsak.org
put the app on your sd card and install with Astro file manager, or if u use the gmail app just email it to yourself and click install.

you must have AT&T TV service (for it to work) and a DVR (for it to really be worth your while)

any android phone is also obviously required

ruddogg

Apr 20, 2010
Irvine, CA
download...apply to sd card and download like you would any 3rd party app...easiest way is to use dropbox. you can download and place the apk to your dropbox (synced to phone of course) and then download from there

I've downloaded it, now do I just move it to the SD card?

I just downloaded dropbox from the market... i'll try that too... I haven't applied a 3rd party app via apk before.

sorry for the noob questions...

dkoenig

Apr 4, 2008
I am a Tmobile customer, and the apk appears to be working for me.

THANK YOU for your work!

Top Liked Posts