1,900 posts
Thanks Meter: 746

By di11igaf, Inactive Recognized Developer on 9th May 2011, 08:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th May 2011, 05:36 PM |#21  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Excellent ROM .. 1 little issue I seem to be having continously .. my Inspire will lockup completely at various points. It does not matter what I'm in or doing .. could be as simple as sending a text message.

Nothing funtions in regards to keypresses .. only way out of lockup is removing the battery.
9th May 2011, 05:40 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
If your running it OC'ed it may be set to high. Change your settings and see if that helps.
9th May 2011, 05:51 PM |#23  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by btdt13

If your running it OC'ed it may be set to high. Change your settings and see if that helps.

Not overclocked .. haven't even messed with those settings yet until I see that the phone is functioning and stable .. only then, is when I will experiment.
9th May 2011, 05:58 PM |#24  
Flag Carson, WA
Thanks Meter: 15

More
So far so good... Android 2.3.4

Data speeds are acting weird (might be a local issue)... noticed this on both AOSP ROMs

Seem to be missing some text

I could do without the battery %
9th May 2011, 06:00 PM |#25  
Flag Fresno Califa's
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Rom works hella BOMB
This rom works great, seems to have some minor connectivity issues, but a few reboots fix all that, GPS lock in a matter of seconds for me, without having to connect to WIFI or use a GPS program. Data speed with recommended radio have varied for me. Everything else works great. Would be nice to have the Stock HTC camera not a big fan of androids stock camera.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20110509_113732.jpg
Views:	835
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	591222   Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20110509_115853.jpg
Views:	789
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	591223  
9th May 2011, 06:06 PM |#26  
Flag Carson, WA
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnoboy

This rom works great, seems to have some minor connectivity issues, but a few reboots fix all that, GPS lock in a matter of seconds for me, without having to connect to WIFI or use a GPS program. Data speed with recommended radio have varied for me. Everything else works great. Would be nice to have the Stock HTC camera not a big fan of androids stock camera.

GPS is quick for me too. MIUI camera seems to works good.
9th May 2011, 06:41 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 693

More
OK, found an issue. If I try too attach an audio file(mp3/m4a) in either Go SMS or Messaging, they both force close.

How can I help diagnose this so it can be corrected?
9th May 2011, 07:58 PM |#28  
Flag East Coast
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by di11igaf

Thanks tx for the pix. And for those asking, I have had 0 problems with mms, GPS locked to 4m first lock very quick. I've never even seen it say 4m -was a first

Nice ROM, is anyone else having an issue with bluetooth connecting. It pairs but wont connect
9th May 2011, 09:44 PM |#29  
Flag Clewiston
Thanks Meter: 59

More
this rom is great i have just one issue with it i seem to be having some trouble with downloads from the market i dowonloaded elixer and switch pro and they never showed up i purchased switch pro and it downloaded but i cannot find it on the phone anywhere same with elixer i then rebooted and elixer popped up at the top and installed but after numerous downloads and reeboots still no switch pro
9th May 2011, 09:45 PM |#30  
Flag Cordova
Thanks Meter: 388

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlpatter

Nice ROM, is anyone else having an issue with bluetooth connecting. It pairs but wont connect

I've had mine paired with my car all day and made as few calls. Working fine for me.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App
9th May 2011, 09:47 PM |#31  
Flag Clewiston
Thanks Meter: 59

More
ok never mind after the fourth reboot switch pro installed and works fine i dont know what caused this but a few reboots seem to have cleared it all up
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery beast, do some basic reading, ginger's breast, gingerbeast, it just works, rom winningness!, stripping megan fox, super duper fly ho, thank him, ya ungrateful bastards

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)