FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][10/31]HoneySenseHD 9.0|Honeycomb|2.3.3|Sense 2.1+3.0|LordMod Kernel|OC-Daemon|

3,178 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,412

By killersloth, Inactive Recognized Developer on 1st November 2011, 04:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd November 2011, 11:06 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 199

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killersloth

I wouldn't advise flashing any of my uv scripts on this, as they remove virtuous oc which is used in this Rom to keep min wake freq above 122mhz
I'll whip up uv scripts that leave it intact and only uv+set lmk values

Sent from my infallible Inspire 4G using xda premium

ok good call Im D|Ling now and looks great.
The Following User Says Thank You to CYRAXDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CYRAXDroid Ad-Free
2nd November 2011, 11:21 PM |#22  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRAXDroid

ok good call Im D|Ling now and looks great.

It's sense 2.1, android 2.3.3, so don't expect wonders, this was pretty much updated for a handful of people that requested it.

3rd November 2011, 12:16 AM |#23  

More
Well its still good
The Following User Says Thank You to CYRAXDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CYRAXDroid Ad-Free
3rd November 2011, 02:12 AM |#24  
Flag Waco ,tx
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Omg I just flashed this Rom and I love it great battery life

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to zombieguy85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zombieguy85 Ad-Free
3rd November 2011, 04:03 AM |#25  
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Another little kick???
Ive got a few inquiries..... Isnt there an OC Daemon app similar to Set CPU? if so where do i find it? Also where you say not to set CPU over 2GHz does that mean one can NOT set it higher (which thats as high as it goes i guess) or is that the highest that will still be stable?
Not sure if its me or not but i got in to my gmail accounts just fine through the mail app but when i try to sign into my yahoo account it says username/password incorrect but i know i typed it right all 4 times, not a big deal because i never use that account just thought you might like to know.
Im loving this ROM so far, nice clean fast stable everything i look for Thanks for picking up where your mate left off.
The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel321 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Diesel321 Ad-Free
3rd November 2011, 04:49 AM |#26  
Flag Tulsa
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Ur phone will try to overclock however far ur kernel will allow, doesn't mean it'll handle it tho. My device will handle 2ghz. Not very stabily but it will & some will barely handle 1.2ghz so it just varies device to device. U know if it freezes up & becomes unresponsive or reboots u know it's too much oc & here's a link to the daemon controller. In the 2nd post of this thread :')

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=16726715
The Following User Says Thank You to HTCinspiration For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HTCinspiration Ad-Free
3rd November 2011, 12:16 PM |#27  
Flag Waco ,tx
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Does it overclock by its self if you do not have the dameon co controller installed? Also I had a weird problem last night while trying to run the battery down past 9 percent after it tryied to shut down it started boot looping and I had to take the battery out to get it to work correctly again. Weird

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App
3rd November 2011, 12:17 PM |#28  
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Which Daemon is this ROM using? Andrev or Curious? Or another? Sorry I just can't seem to find it

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
3rd November 2011, 01:10 PM |#29  
Flag Tulsa
Thanks Meter: 127

More
I'm not positive but i think the virtuous oc daemon. That could be wrong tho. U can also use tho oc beater app instead of the Daemon Controller. When i used the Daemon i used the Beater App. It's got 3 oc profiles & cple U/V profiles. I can get u a link but u can find it easy with a google search. I don't use Daemon anymore cuz i'm using killersloth's awesome U/V script but if i was i'd use the Beater. Oh & i saw in the OP the kernel's max oc is 2ghz so to give u a definite answer 2ghz is the highest ur able to clock it with this kernel but there's is absolutely no reason u'd have to ever have to oc to 2ghz unless ur just showing off :')
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HTCinspiration For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HTCinspiration Ad-Free
3rd November 2011, 01:46 PM |#30  

More
also I notice if I reboot my phone and its loading up that all apps are not showing as there icons would but they still work this is what I mean.

3rd November 2011, 02:50 PM |#31  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRAXDroid

also I notice if I reboot my phone and its loading up that all apps are not showing as there icons would but they still work this is what I mean.

That is a common side effect of apps being on the sdcard or being restored. Are your apps on the sdcard, or were they restored?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)