OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 8,320

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P00t

so far so good. no serious problems.

but i found a small graphic bug. idk how it happened, but all the words on apps are broken.(sorry if this is already known)

Also when the phone unlocks it doesn't start from the home screen.

Yea, this happens on all ics builds , sometimes its random, sometimes it doesn't happen, just reboot (or kill whatever it is that's messed up, you can enable long press back to kill under developer settings, and then if it happens with the home screen or app drawer for example, just long press back to kill it, then it will restart normally ) ... as for unlock, akaik this is normal behavior on stock ics (most likely launcher) as its always done this.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to existz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift existz Ad-Free
24th January 2012, 01:02 AM |#22  
Flag Kentucky

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvsukids

Since the internal camera is not good and a 3rd party app has to be used, they dont have the function of a camcorder. So is there a good camcorder app?

Not that I know of, so far only camera works, no video recording

The Following User Says Thank You to existz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift existz Ad-Free
24th January 2012, 01:05 AM |#23  
Flag Louisville, KY
Thanks Meter: 163

More
Just noticed another strange quirk: Picasa album sync is no longer an option in account settings.
24th January 2012, 01:10 AM |#24  
Flag Kentucky

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyMal

Just noticed another strange quirk: Picasa album sync is no longer an option in account settings.

I'm using a barebones gapps, to get stuff like that to work you will probably need to flash a gapps zip that includes it (its not apart of stock ics afaik) and what I do have by default is just the main gapps

24th January 2012, 01:13 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 610

More
can i have a suggestion on a good camera/camcorder app?
The Following User Says Thank You to P00t For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift P00t Ad-Free
24th January 2012, 01:18 AM |#26  
Flag Kentucky

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ucam works decent, so does pudding camera... but it seems that different apps work differently from user to user, as well as having flash on will cause corruption, or having it off, or set auto...etc..etc..

The camera is still not 100%, there is still distortion..etc.. IMO most devs jumped the gun by releasing builds as betas or RCs.., everything is still in an alpha state, there's still issues with camera/video recording, audio, graphic glitches, video rendering, ..etc..etc.. and there's still some stuff that does not even work yet

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to existz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift existz Ad-Free
24th January 2012, 01:25 AM |#27  
Flag Bradenton, FL
Thanks Meter: 316

More
Just thought I'd report that while this rom is fast I couldn't get the camera to work at all, even with 3rd party camera apps. I will keep my eyes on the next releases because I do want a true aosp rom. I'm going back to BHS Unthemed ICS for now.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to gtalum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gtalum Ad-Free
24th January 2012, 01:27 AM |#28  
Flag Harrison, OH
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:

lgCamera works fine for me. Just grab the free version from the Market. As existz already suggested, pudding camera will work too.

Great job on this build, existz! Stellar work, as always
The Following User Says Thank You to dyne2199 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dyne2199 Ad-Free
24th January 2012, 01:27 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Is the rom any different from the one in Lord Clockan's thread?? Because I saw that you did work in that one too.
24th January 2012, 01:30 AM |#30  
Flag Kentucky

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverCaffeinatedHobo

Is the rom any different from the one in Lord Clockan's thread?? Because I saw that you did work in that one too.

Yes, LordClockans uses alot of CM stuff and is built off CM.., this is not, its based off pure AOSP...and includes features/fixes thats not in LCs/CM..
24th January 2012, 01:31 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Me gusta... Ill be sure to flash this in a bit
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aospx, existz

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)