FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROOT] [TOOL] Easy Ace Root Tool

3,287 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2013, 05:38 PM |#21  
glevitan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcal232001

When I run the script i am getting this error

your build version is 1.80.502.3

Your will reboot in fastboot again to continue the process
* server not running *

Obtaining Unlock Token

< waiting for device >
... INFO[ERR] Command error !!!
OKAY [ 0.009s]
finished. total time: 0.057s

Any idea on how to fix this? Thank you.

what hboot version is yours?? You probably need to update the hboot version to run this. You need to flash the 85.0024 update not the 2.0029
11th March 2013, 05:52 PM |#22  
Member
Flag Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glevitan

what hboot version is yours?? You probably need to update the hboot version to run this. You need to flash the 85.0024 update not the 2.0029

I am hboot 85.0019 how do i upgrade?
11th March 2013, 06:42 PM |#23  
glevitan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcal232001

I am hboot 85.0019 how do i upgrade?

Flash this: http://www.htcdev.com/ruu/PD9810000_..._0.85.0024.exe
11th March 2013, 07:13 PM |#24  
Member
Flag Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glevitan

Flash this: http://www.htcdev.com/ruu/PD9810000_..._0.85.0024.exe

thank you. it worked.
15th March 2013, 09:03 PM |#25  
amanvishnani's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Re: [ROOT] [TOOL] Easy Ace Root Tool
Any Idea how to gain s-off on unlocked bootloader

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda premium
15th March 2013, 09:28 PM |#26  
glevitan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanvishnani

Any Idea how to gain s-off on unlocked bootloader

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda premium

here: http://tau.shadowchild.nl/attn1/?p=411
16th March 2013, 06:17 AM |#27  
Senior Member
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 324
 
More
My friend has the Inspire 4G with stock rom version 2.3.5 (ROM version 3.20.502.52). Does this EasyAceRoot tool work for rooting the device right off the bat? Do I need to use HTC Dev to unlock this prior to running this tool.

I am not familiar with the HTC Inspire 4G but am just trying to help my friend out get Root access. He doesn't care for loading custom roms. He just wants to be able to do wifi tether. Any advice would be appreciated.
16th March 2013, 07:06 AM |#28  
glevitan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdabbs

My friend has the Inspire 4G with stock rom version 2.3.5 (ROM version 3.20.502.52). Does this EasyAceRoot tool work for rooting the device right off the bat? Do I need to use HTC Dev to unlock this prior to running this tool.

I am not familiar with the HTC Inspire 4G but am just trying to help my friend out get Root access. He doesn't care for loading custom roms. He just wants to be able to do wifi tether. Any advice would be appreciated.

Then he can use this, without the Need To unlock the bootloader And root

http://https://play.google.com/store...ikdutta.tether
16th March 2013, 01:02 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 324
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glevitan

Then he can use this, without the Need To unlock the bootloader And root

http://https://play.google.com/store...ikdutta.tether

Thanks for the information but it seems like that app is for USB tether and not for wifi tether. I still would like to do the actual rooting of the phone since he might be interested in other things that require root.

I am curious if the Easy Ace Root Tool application works on stock rom 2.3.5 (ROM version 3.20.502.52) and if there are some prerequisite steps I need to do before running this tool.
16th March 2013, 01:04 PM |#30  
glevitan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdabbs

Thanks for the information but it seems like that app is for USB tether and not for wifi tether. I still would like to do the actual rooting of the phone since he might be interested in other things that require root.

I am curious if the Easy Ace Root Tool application works on stock rom 2.3.5 (ROM version 3.20.502.52) and if there are some prerequisite steps I need to do before running this tool.

Yes, reading the OP
18th March 2013, 11:02 PM |#31  
glevitan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
Donate to Me
More
Final edition and goodbye
Ladies and Gents, this is the final edition of the tool. I am moving away from Ace Devices forums after a long time. This decision is already made and due to some attitudes I find unacceptable. Therefore, I will not be answering PM concerning rooting, flashing or stuck Ace devices.

I will not remove the links as some users still deserve the tools and guides. It has been a pleasure. Guillermo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes