FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][aroma] FALLEN v4.9 | shinra edition | 4.3 | CyanogenMod 10.2 | GApps | DHD & 4G

201 posts
Thanks Meter: 296

By deadsky, Senior Member on 11th February 2014, 09:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd April 2014, 09:46 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
-----------

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimer5

This is my favorite so far however I have a few things to report.:

1. Longest battery life I've had on any rom thus far (for this device)
2. Once WiFi goes on, I've have not been able to get it to turn off in any way other than turning airplane on then back off.
3. Random reboots
4. [POSSIBLY HARDWARE ISSUE] "Sim card added: Restart your device to access the mobile network." messages popup up to 5 times a day. Pressing the back key gets rid of them without issue.
5. A notificiation for a full sim card also keeps appearing, telling me to delete messages from the sim. I tried using the app this notification led me to but there are no messages present.

Thank you

I try to solve my problem after the next version
23rd April 2014, 09:50 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
-----------

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joerolando2701

No auto rotate at all even after flashing stock gb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

FULL WIPE Do you have your problem solved
sense 3.5 no problem in auto rotate

This solution works for me.

Maybe it's a hardware problem
27th June 2014, 07:14 AM |#23  
Fort Smith
Thanks Meter: 4

More
no ringer, quiet hours crashes settings
I appreciate all the work you have done on this, especially for an older device.

Almost everything works perfectly except,
The phone will not ring out loud.
When I try to adjust quiet hours, it will not open and settings crashes with the error message "unfortunately, settings has stopped".
I already tried a full wipe and reinstall with no change, I even downloaded it again and hash checked again just to be sure.
Any idea what else to try?

I went from stock Gingerbread to this and everything was fine on Gingerbread, so I do not believe it is the device.
Thanks.
9th August 2014, 04:53 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
question
Hi, first off, I'd like to say GREAT job on the rom. Just installed about two weeks ago and I am really liking it. It is really smooth and feels great. I just have two major questions/problems, and was wondering if you had any idea or suggestions:

1) phone keeps randomly rebooting itself, I've dealt with this in other roms in the past but it seems that the reboots with your rom are a little more frequent than with other roms, any suggestions?
2) After I flashed your rom, I am no longer able to receive picture messages, was wondering if there is some sort of bug for this or could it just be my phone?

Thanks for the great work, and thanks in advance for any help/suggestions you might have, Cheers
17th September 2014, 01:32 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
UPDATE
when should we be awaiting the new update?! i mean there only a few bugs left! it would be a shame you dont fix them so your rom will be perfect!!!
26th September 2014, 11:35 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohamSam

I appreciate all the work you have done on this, especially for an older device.

Almost everything works perfectly except,
The phone will not ring out loud.
When I try to adjust quiet hours, it will not open and settings crashes with the error message "unfortunately, settings has stopped".
I already tried a full wipe and reinstall with no change, I even downloaded it again and hash checked again just to be sure.
Any idea what else to try?

I went from stock Gingerbread to this and everything was fine on Gingerbread, so I do not believe it is the device.
Thanks.

Same problems. I can confirm problems with Inspire 4G phone.
Full Wipe. Clear Installation. Applied Inspire Mod.
Big problems with sound.
The phone will not ring music in incoming call - I have only vibre function.
Music crashing after first call.
Next time phone can't play music, haven't incomming call rings and music.
24th October 2014, 01:24 AM |#27  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Is this working yet?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisb906 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrisb906 Ad-Free
31st December 2014, 01:07 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I'm not having luck flashing this, and it probably isn't the ROM's fault. I've done complete wipes a total of 10 times now. 7 times after the install it goes to blank screen after HTC boot animation. 3 times it said Fallen on screen, but it hung there for over 5 min before I turned off. I'm installing from 4 GB SD card, and even tried flashing from the internal memory. I have TWRP 2.1 installed. Any ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)