[GINGERBREAD] Android 2.3 port from SDK for 32A/NR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

eyegor

Sep 2, 2009
Novi Sad
Nobody has forgotten about 32B devices, you have forgotten that you are in the somewhat wrong section.

refer to the G1 section for EXTENSIVE 32B info, and development. Which is a lot more active than this one here.

bypass23

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2008
Sherbrooke, QC
32a aosp gingerbread

I don't have a 32A device myself (ADP1) but I'm working alot with ezterry on AOSP 2.3 for dream/sapphire in this thread

A few members did ask for a 32A "Alpha" rom so I did take some time to make one off the lastest nightbuild we have with a few tweaks.

Check out this post for download link. It says I cannot test it and everything but it was tested by atleast 3 persons and it's working as fine as on 32B.

It's not 100% functionnal... we are aware these things dont work :
  • gsensors
  • gps
  • cam recording
  • video playing

If some people with 32A devices can give us a hand I guess it's worth posting the links here :)

Happy new year !

Reactions: cnossa

cnossa

Aug 2, 2008
Vila Nova de Gaia
I don't have a 32A device myself (ADP1) but I'm working alot with ezterry on AOSP 2.3 for dream/sapphire in this thread

A few members did ask for a 32A "Alpha" rom so I did take some time to make one off the lastest nightbuild we have with a few tweaks.

Check out this post for download link. It says I cannot test it and everything but it was tested by atleast 3 persons and it's working as fine as on 32B.

• gsensors
  • gps
  • cam recording
  • video playing

If some people with 32A devices can give us a hand I guess it's worth posting the links here :)

Happy new year !

Can't install any application (via Market or ADB).

Last edited:

alecslupu

Jan 12, 2011
Hello!

Is there any chance that this 2.3 version to have the 'home', 'call' & 'search' working? (Those do not work on htc magic 32A, Android 2.2, CyanogenMod 6.0.0-DS).

Also... when writing the tutorial, to post a section where to download the Radio, SPL and other stuff needed?

Thanks.
A.

eyegor

Sep 2, 2009
Novi Sad
Hello!

Is there any chance that this 2.3 version to have the 'home', 'call' & 'search' working? (Those do not work on htc magic 32A, Android 2.2, CyanogenMod 6.0.0-DS).

Also... when writing the tutorial, to post a section where to download the Radio, SPL and other stuff needed?

Thanks.
A.

You mean the hardware buttons? Of course they work on CM6.

alex_canada

Aug 16, 2010
Hey Giant_Rider

How is the setup you have on your phone working for you?
The alpha version of Gingerbread with that kernel?
Is it usable? Calling, some internet, apps, decent battery (1 day), no everyday hangs?

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I made it for fun and it is NOT usable and will not be before we get official source

http://saraev.ca/signed_120810_223045.zip

working:
    - data/radio (no incall microphone)
    - wifi

not working: everything else :D

please do not report bugs. I know whats not working but can fix NOTHING for now :)
    where is that quote? can't see it

twitter.com/cyanogen/statuses/8805829046177792

twitter.com/cyanogen/statuses/10393734621433856
    yayy got the source
    32a aosp gingerbread

• gsensors
    • gps
    • cam recording
    • video playing

Happy new year !
    Can't install any application (via Market or ADB).
    firerat posted in another thread:

su
    install -m 771 -o 1000 -g 1000 -d /data/app
    install -m 771 -o 1000 -g 1000 -d /data/app-private