FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

 View Poll Results: Would you like the text at the top or bottom of the boot animation?

Top
 
105 Vote(s)
40.70%
Bottom
 
153 Vote(s)
59.30%

[NIGHTLY][2.3.7][UPDATED 17/01] CyanogenMod 7.2 for Huawei U8150 [UNNOFFICIAL]

1,607 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,584
 
By tilal6991, Inactive Recognized Developer on 20th March 2011, 11:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th March 2011, 03:05 PM |#101  
veer1238's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 453
 
More
Wow cm7...on ideos...unblieavable!!! Well plz do add underclock and overclock by esteban when he releases it to your cyanoman! That would make it a killer rom ....i realy wish if i could be of any assistence to you guyz beside testing and bug reporting

Sent from my IDEOS using Tapatalk
 
 
28th March 2011, 04:37 PM |#102  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,584
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veer1238

Wow cm7...on ideos...unblieavable!!! Well plz do add underclock and overclock by esteban when he releases it to your cyanoman! That would make it a killer rom ....i realy wish if i could be of any assistence to you guyz beside testing and bug reporting

Sent from my IDEOS using Tapatalk

Will do. Its ok if you don't do any more than testing. Its what we really need people to do anyway

Sent from my IDEOS using XDA App
28th March 2011, 04:50 PM |#103  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Will the bugs with haptic feedback and the muted speaker when getting and making a call be solved soon?
And ive found another issue... when activating the additional sliders on the lockscreen the slider for quick sms doesnt work.
Edit: there are many more cmsettings dont work


Greetz great work guys

Sent from my IDEOS w/cyanoman v1 using XDA App
28th March 2011, 05:04 PM |#104  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,584
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppi56

Will the bugs with haptic feedback and the muted speaker when getting and making a call be solved soon?
And ive found another issue... when activating the additional sliders on the lockscreen the slider for quick sms doesnt work.
Edit: there are many more cmsettings dont work


Greetz great work guys

Sent from my IDEOS w/cyanoman v1 using XDA App


You'll need to report that on the porting thread. Those are kernel issues so I can't do anything about it
Sent from my IDEOS using XDA App
28th March 2011, 05:14 PM |#105  
tj_style's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 1,358
 
Donate to Me
More
tilal6991, I think C8150 is little bit different on partition or hardware (instead radio / RIL hardware).

Because i can't get the cyanoman booting up on my device, just stuck on splashscreen and no adb function.

I get same problem when porting the WildFire Sense 2.2 ROM, to my device. it can't booting up.

I also try to flash the maury1234 Sense ported ROM, can't booting up too.

I see the gingerman have RIL related lib from U8150, like libril-qc-1.so and dependency module.

on line 25 there is have :
rild.libpath=/system/lib/libril-qc-1.so

change to:
rild.libpath=/system/lib/librilswitch.so
rilswitch.vendorlibpath=/system/lib/libril-qc-1.so
rilswitch.ganlibpath=/system/lib/libganril.so


and copy the libganril.so & librilswitch.so to the /system/lib/

download in attachment, I hope that work for the RIL problem..


Sorry i can't push / pull to the github now, my internet connection is down. really suck..
Attached Files
File Type: 7z ril-ideos-cyanoman.7z - [Click for QR Code] (77.0 KB, 61 views)
28th March 2011, 05:16 PM |#106  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,584
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj_style

tilal6991, I think C8150 is little bit different on partition or hardware (instead radio / RIL hardware).

Because i can't get the cyanoman booting up on my device, just stuck on splashscreen and no adb function.

I get same problem when porting the WildFire Sense 2.2 ROM, to my device. it can't booting up.

I also try to flash the maury1234 Sense ported ROM, can't booting up too.

I see the gingerman have RIL related lib from U8150, like libril-qc-1.so and dependency module.

on line 25 there is have :
rild.libpath=/system/lib/libril-qc-1.so

change to:
rild.libpath=/system/lib/librilswitch.so
rilswitch.vendorlibpath=/system/lib/libril-qc-1.so
rilswitch.ganlibpath=/system/lib/libganril.so


and copy the libganril.so & librilswitch.so to the /system/lib/

download in attachment, I hope that work for the RIL problem..

Thanks a lot - will do asap

Sent from my IDEOS using XDA App
28th March 2011, 05:50 PM |#107  
tj_style's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 1,358
 
Donate to Me
More
The libril.so on system/lib/ on gingerman now is from U8150 or CM7?

Sent from my Ideos using Tapatalk
28th March 2011, 06:14 PM |#108  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,584
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj_style

The libril.so on system/lib/ on gingerman now is from U8150 or CM7?

Sent from my Ideos using Tapatalk


Not sure - ill check when I get home
Sent from my IDEOS using XDA App
28th March 2011, 10:23 PM |#109  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
cyanogen and navigation...
guys, i love all of you, I mean really, from tilal to maury passing by the indonesian guy who speaks some kind of googlenglish, I love you all, you did a great job!

I do have a problem which maybe goes a bit ot: with both of these (incredibly fast!) new roms (cyanoman & froyoman) I have problems with an app that I really need: sygic, a navigation software. While I was still using the original rom I tested a lot of navigation apps (I do need one that works offline, no gmaps) and this sygic won the competition. Now, with the cyanoman it does not start at all, but *google said* it may be a common problem with all cyanogen roms. Then I tried with froyoman, where the program starts, but crashes immediately...
Any idea? Anyone using some other offline navigation software that works with cyanogen (yes, I do prefer it to froyoman).

sciaobbelli,
jimb0
28th March 2011, 10:28 PM |#110  
Senior Member
Flag greer
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
omg!!!! thank god im finally out of school!!!!! :eek: but anyway glad to see progress you guys. keep up the good work.
28th March 2011, 10:29 PM |#111  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,584
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybonetti

guys, i love all of you, I mean really, from tilal to maury passing by the indonesian guy who speaks some kind of googlenglish, I love you all, you did a great job!

I do have a problem which maybe goes a bit ot: with both of these (incredibly fast!) new roms (cyanoman & froyoman) I have problems with an app that I really need: sygic, a navigation software. While I was still using the original rom I tested a lot of navigation apps (I do need one that works offline, no gmaps) and this sygic won the competition. Now, with the cyanoman it does not start at all, but *google said* it may be a common problem with all cyanogen roms. Then I tried with froyoman, where the program starts, but crashes immediately...
Any idea? Anyone using some other offline navigation software that works with cyanogen (yes, I do prefer it to froyoman).

sciaobbelli,
jimb0

Have you tried MapDroyd - it seems to be pretty good.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm7, cyanogenmod, gingerman, ideos, u8150
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes