FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Would you like the text at the top or bottom of the boot animation?

105 Vote(s)
40.70%
Bottom

153 Vote(s)
59.30%

[NIGHTLY][2.3.7][UPDATED 17/01] CyanogenMod 7.2 for Huawei U8150 [UNNOFFICIAL]

1,607 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,583

By tilal6991, Inactive Recognized Developer on 20th March 2011, 10:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th April 2011, 05:31 AM |#501  
Flag Brescia
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by facuxt

I installed cm7 but it seems to be stuck in the bootlogo.. what should i do??

Well... i dont know how to solde the issue with cm7.. but with cm6 it work pretty good!!... multitouch and extreme overclocking is good enough!..

EDIT2: Well.. Cm6 has a problem with facebook app... When you do someting the app just crashes and doesnt respond...
edit3: To solve the problem with facebook app just install the update from the market, and ta daa!

Try to wipe from recovery (dalvik+cache)

Sent from my IDEOS using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to homen3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift homen3 Ad-Free

26th April 2011, 07:22 AM |#502  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,583

More
Ok a couple of updates

I can confirm the YouTube problem and will get in touch with Marc to see if we can fix it.

Also this rom is for the u8150 only. I really can't help you if you have any other type of phone because I won't know it's characteristics and the libraries needed for wifi
26th April 2011, 08:22 AM |#503  
Flag sunshine coast QLD
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Tilal ,

Good work on cm7 , i had a couple issues,i read ealier in thread marc was playing angry birds , it loads up on my phone then freezes at the gameplay and i have to reboot,

Also i get no 3g or 2g icon in status bar and when i pulled the sim card out and booted the phone, the status bar still says i have full phone reception with no sim card in phone, also shootme app wouldnt take pics

Then ive tried cyanoman v2 and it freezes at bootanimation, ive tried it twice using rom manager both times (i had to install another rom just to use rom manager again to flash ideos recovery) and data/factory reset , deleting davlik cache, i dont know why it wont boot for me, could it be the overclock?
26th April 2011, 11:10 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cal2011

Tilal ,

Good work on cm7 , i had a couple issues,i read ealier in thread marc was playing angry birds , it loads up on my phone then freezes at the gameplay and i have to reboot,

Also i get no 3g or 2g icon in status bar and when i pulled the sim card out and booted the phone, the status bar still says i have full phone reception with no sim card in phone, also shootme app wouldnt take pics

Then ive tried cyanoman v2 and it freezes at bootanimation, ive tried it twice using rom manager both times (i had to install another rom just to use rom manager again to flash ideos recovery) and data/factory reset , deleting davlik cache, i dont know why it wont boot for me, could it be the overclock?

Did you try youtube on cm 7?, it is giving me blank white screens with audio for some odd reason.

Sent from my Huawei Ideos using XDA App
26th April 2011, 11:13 AM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilal6991

Ok a couple of updates

I can confirm the YouTube problem and will get in touch with Marc to see if we can fix it.

Also this rom is for the u8150 only. I really can't help you if you have any other type of phone because I won't know it's characteristics and the libraries needed for wifi

Thanx very much bro, looking forward to your solution.

Sent from my Huawei Ideos using XDA App
26th April 2011, 02:06 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Can you plz make Gingerman work with ultrajack recovery. I tried the whole day yesterday, first i had lots of problem installing clockworkmod, then when I was finally able to install it, clockworkmod is not partition my card to ext and not reading/backing it up, so the rom is pretty useless to me with out ext and apps2sd support.

So can you plz release it with Ultrajack support?

Thanks.
26th April 2011, 02:46 PM |#507  
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 47

More
You could reflash ultrajack once you flash the rom. I have the same issue and I just reflash clockworkmod by udk. I'm able 2 use link2sd as well as backup and restore the rom with no issues. Don't know if that will work with ultrajack but it definitely works with cwm by udk. Its a longer process but you could try that while you wait for support for ultrajack is added.
26th April 2011, 03:17 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
You can use Ultrajack 6.2.2 if you cancel the first line of the updater-script.
This line:
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "ideos" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "ideos" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "ideos");

At least this method is used on the version of Cyanogen 6.1.1 mod.Morfes. I flash it many times and it works with Ultrajack.
26th April 2011, 03:21 PM |#509  
Flag Edinburg
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Camera not working on cm7

Sent from my Comet using XDA Premium App
26th April 2011, 03:59 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1ng3r

This line:
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "ideos" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "ideos" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "ideos");

At least this method is used on the version of Cyanogen 6.1.1 mod.Morfes. I flash it many times and it works with Ultrajack.

I have no idea how to do that. Can you plz upload a modified version?

Thanx
26th April 2011, 04:00 PM |#511  
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1ng3r

This line:

Thanks for the tip. That's much easier than switching recoveries.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm7, cyanogenmod, gingerman, ideos, u8150
Previous Thread Next Thread