FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] [UPDATED 9/27/2011]V1.9 Working App to Backup Windows Phone 7 via ZUNE ANY TIME

1,237 posts
Thanks Meter: 262

By hx4700 Killer, Senior Member on 29th May 2011, 10:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th February 2013, 01:26 AM |#731  
OP Senior Member
Texas
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quannv_vp

i can back up and resotore with v1.9 but it say that it cannot resotore from previous backup by zune 4.8 before update, could u help me to restore to files backup by zune. Thanks.

I don't really work with this anymore and have pretty much thrown in the towel on WP.

Zune can perform the restore just as well as the app but I don't know that you can make a backup with one version of zune and restore it with a newer version. You might have to downgrade Zune to do that.

If you mean you upgraded the device and cant restore a backup of a former version this, that is discussed im the first post. You might have to revert the ROM before restoring the backup.

15th March 2013, 03:16 AM |#732  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have a samsung focus with 7720

I really want to get 7.8 on this guy and I'm trying to read all the various topics. But can't get so far yet because of the backup phase.
When I check the box that says use the 4.7 dll (complete backup) I get this

An error occurred while performing the backup. The error text will be in the clipboard. The error text is: The installed version of ZuneWMDU (4.7.1404.0) doesnt match the tool version (4.8.2345.0).
23rd March 2013, 10:11 PM |#733  
Flag Norman, OK
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Why the **** does the app keep opening like 200 of itself?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)