Announcement from Mustaavalkosta: Development retired
8th March 2013, 01:20 PM |#1001  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Re: [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies / M-Series [M2]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjand

Never had this problem. Does everything else work okay? How long are you waiting before you reboot when the notification bar becomes unresponsive?

Yes. Everything is smooth. Sunday I will give it a clean shot.
With this Rom, I think Ace will live until Android 5.0.

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk HD

8th March 2013, 01:25 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

I'm pretty sure PTPP support is missing from the kernel. I can maybe do a test kernel for you later when I get back to my desktop.

Sent from my Nexus 7 3G using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the reply.
At least now I know a clean install won't help.
Don't spend to much time and work on it just for me. I'll be changing phone within a month or two anyway and PPTP is not a deal breaker for me.
8th March 2013, 01:46 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 2,039

More
damn, after running the 26th a couple of days without issues the 0306 version froze with screen off this morning.

the alarm ring, i used the flip phone mode to put it inot snooze mode. after 15min i woke up thinking: "wait, wasn't there an alarm?".
well, and i found it dead, not reacting on anything. i had luck that i didn't missed to go to work Oo

i forgot to save last kmsg, but i will do so next time. but i must admit, it could be due to overcloking. i run it currently at 1200MHz using SmartAssV2, but itest this for over a week. If it happens again pull the kmsg and then swith to normal clock again.

EDIT: getting full VPN support would be very nice. i will need it soon
8th March 2013, 02:11 PM |#1004  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,419

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium00

Thanks for the reply.
At least now I know a clean install won't help.
Don't spend to much time and work on it just for me. I'll be changing phone within a month or two anyway and PPTP is not a deal breaker for me.

Yeah, I noticed it in the menuconfig while I was working on kernel for Ubuntu Touch. It shouldn't be much else than just one more feature enabled and rebuild the kernel.
8th March 2013, 02:55 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 647

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a user

damn, after running the 26th a couple of days without issues the 0306 version froze with screen off this morning.

the alarm ring, i used the flip phone mode to put it inot snooze mode. after 15min i woke up thinking: "wait, wasn't there an alarm?".
well, and i found it dead, not reacting on anything. i had luck that i didn't missed to go to work Oo

i forgot to save last kmsg, but i will do so next time. but i must admit, it could be due to overcloking. i run it currently at 1200MHz using SmartAssV2, but itest this for over a week. If it happens again pull the kmsg and then swith to normal clock again.

EDIT: getting full VPN support would be very nice. i will need it soon

My wife was using my phone running the 0307 nightly and I noticed she had bother getting the screen to come on one time, she had to press the power button a few times before it awoke. I rebooted it when she wasn't looking, but then later on she couldn't get it to turn on at all. I told her to pull the battery as I was driving, no last_kmsg unfortunately - no point trying to talk my wife through getting that. Trying 0308 nightly now to she how it goes. I think the 0228 nightly has been the best one for a while now.
8th March 2013, 04:39 PM |#1006  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Here's the kernel with PPTP support. Consider it experimental. It's built from kb-stable branch with .67 and .68 kernel patches. It's in no way recommended to anyone. I just hope it enables PPTP support for those who need it.

Download: http://downloads.codefi.re/mustaaval...-PPTP-test.zip
Changelog: https://github.com/Mustaavalkosta/Ka...mits/kb-stable
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
8th March 2013, 04:47 PM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 3,459

More
Re: [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies / M-Series [M2]
Can't find the volume wake anymore in the latest nightly.

Verstuurd van mijn Desire HD met Tapatalk
8th March 2013, 04:51 PM |#1008  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcduffie2010

Can't find the volume wake anymore in the latest nightly.

Verstuurd van mijn Desire HD met Tapatalk

Yeah, looks like they made it optional and default is hidden. I'll enable it again for tomorrow's nightly.

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...c020cdddfa6966
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/32...ues/config.xml

Edit: Fixed now: https://github.com/Mustaavalkosta/an...d704e994aac0c4
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
8th March 2013, 05:03 PM |#1009  
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 1,497

More
When i tick choose Full Screen Mode in Setting -> Laucher -> General
I can't get quick setting and status bar when swipe on top screen. How i get quick setting when choose FullScreen Mode?
8th March 2013, 05:08 PM |#1010  
Flag Central Valley, CA
Thanks Meter: 962

Donate to Me
More
I've been running M2 since the 3rd, and have no issues (unlike with the nightlies at times) with my alarm (used it twice to wake up on separate days). Also, at times when I was running the nightlies (dirty), the phone would begin to lag to the point of being unusable after a day or so - and even after a few hours. But not with M2. M2 has been very stable for me and the Perfect daily driver!

So my experience with the M Series has been awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to espmartin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift espmartin Ad-Free
8th March 2013, 05:24 PM |#1011  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstorm8x

When i tick choose Full Screen Mode in Setting -> Laucher -> General
I can't get quick setting and status bar when swipe on top screen. How i get quick setting when choose FullScreen Mode?

Use Apex or Nova and set some gesture to bring QS panel down.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
10.1, ace, cm10.1, cyanogenmod, desire hd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)