12th January 2013, 02:17 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,429

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghanipradita

can anyone confirm it possible to auto focus by hold shutter icon and capture by releasing it?

Not at the moment. I may have something for device repo that might fix that. I'll post an update once I have confirmed this among few other device overlay updates.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free

12th January 2013, 03:03 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

Not at the moment. I may have something for device repo that might fix that. I'll post an update once I have confirmed this among few other device overlay updates.

thanks
btw, its possible to replace camera.apk from cfx? because in cfx the camera was perfect (autofocus by hold shutter icon)
12th January 2013, 03:40 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 8,299

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

thanks
btw, its possible to replace camera.apk from cfx? because in cfx the camera was perfect (autofocus by hold shutter icon)

Are you talking about 4.1? The 4.2 camera functionality should be about the same.
Awesome job Mustaavalkosta! This man is an extraordinary dev and person. Check out these builds for a great cm10.1 experience .

sent from codefireX
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to synergye For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift synergye Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 05:12 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Does not Mustaavalkosta cooperate with PipelinerArd? (Does not PipelinerArd cooperate with Mustaavalkosta?)
12th January 2013, 09:29 AM |#25  
Flag Koprivnica
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:

is it possible to fix error with search network? i try to select manual network and every time i got error..and i really need this option working..
12th January 2013, 10:33 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,429

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

thanks

Autofocus should be fixed tomorrow (0113) among other things including possible fix for in-call audio mute (not proven to be working yet though so no promises). Also let me know if you notice any big behavior changes to worse between 0112 and 0113. I added tons of overlay tweaks from Andromadus vision and CM device repositories.

edit: Tested in-call mute and speaker + mute. Both seem to work fine now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fis324

Does not Mustaavalkosta cooperate with PipelinerArd? (Does not PipelinerArd cooperate with Mustaavalkosta?)

Not in any official way, but we both have public repositories though and I encourage using my repos for fixes/tips for other roms as long as it doesn't go without a credit. I try to credit as much as I can / remember. Hail open source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivicakc

is it possible to fix error with search network? i try to select manual network and every time i got error..and i really need this option working..

Yes, it should be possible, I just don't know yet and synergye didn't remember what fixed that in 4.1 nightlies / cfx. I'll let you know once that issue is resolved.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 10:36 AM |#27  
Flag Koprivnica
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:

Yes, it should be possible, I just don't know yet and synergye didn't remember what fixed that in 4.1 nightlies / cfx. I'll let you know once that issue is resolved.

tnx man
12th January 2013, 02:09 PM |#28  
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 1,226

More
Hi everyone,

here is my review about the CyanogenMod V10.1 nightly

Enjoy watching it

http://youtu.be/Ne2qYklEa28

don't forget to thanks it's grateful!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flow-Wolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Flow-Wolf Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 05:35 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 409

More
Can anyone else Edit or delete comments in Facebook app ?

Sent while flowing through space
12th January 2013, 05:47 PM |#30  
Flag Firenze
Thanks Meter: 169

More
downloading now......will post my hopinion once installed, anyway it seems to promise good seeing the video review.....
12th January 2013, 07:22 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 144

More
I've tried to install Chronus but without success.

Here's the link to the op: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2078205

Any suggest?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
10.1, ace, cm10.1, cyanogenmod, desire hd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)