1,381 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,020

Post Reply Email Thread
14th September 2014, 11:05 PM |#1961  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmindset

Search on main YouTube app and press the "share" icon than go down to "YouTube downloader".

Sent from my LG Optimus F7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dito33

I don't get the same results when searching compare with other YouTube apps, I get very few of it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Have you checked the Settings-->Search Tab--> Max number of videos to search for ?
I think by default it is set to 50.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pseudonym58 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pseudonym58 Ad-Free

15th September 2014, 12:17 AM |#1962  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Thank you guys I will try that. This is the best youtube downloader app by far.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dito33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dito33 Ad-Free
15th September 2014, 01:51 PM |#1963  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

the number one feature/fix to have would be, IMHO, the kitkat sdcard workaround. Do you agree?

Agree 100%
My G3 is rooted but the download won't start unless default Movies location on internal memory is selected..
The Following User Says Thank You to welcomehome For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift welcomehome Ad-Free
15th September 2014, 04:33 PM |#1964  
Flag East Flanders Best Flanders
Thanks Meter: 470

More
I don't have any issues with the SD Card on KitKat, but that's probably because I've installed the HandleExternalStorage Xposed Module. It enables read and write permissions to the external SD Card for all apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to GXGOW For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GXGOW Ad-Free
20th September 2014, 04:39 PM |#1965  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
On my ASOP 4.4.4 galaxy s4 I get the following message both with the stable and beta version. Anyone got a solution for this?

"There was a problem parsing the package."
20th September 2014, 04:51 PM |#1966  
Thanks Meter: 256

More
The download is corrupt
20th September 2014, 04:53 PM |#1967  
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
Perfect ! Thx
20th September 2014, 07:57 PM |#1968  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_ady

The download is corrupt

I tried the native android Downloader, ADM pro, and ES Explorer download manager. Could it be my system and I need to get it on the pc and transfer it manual over?
20th September 2014, 09:08 PM |#1969  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari9

I tried the native android Downloader, ADM pro, and ES Explorer download manager. Could it be my system and I need to get it on the pc and transfer it manual over?

Could be your connection. Try downloading it on the PC and copying it to your phone.

GS³: Carbonized, leanKernel'd, Philz'd
Gimme Chocolate!!
22nd September 2014, 07:43 AM |#1970  

More
thanks for this. Internet is slow in my country and a download option is the best way to watch videos smoothly.
The Following User Says Thank You to efrenefren For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift efrenefren Ad-Free
5th October 2014, 03:05 PM |#1971  

More
What you think about add youtube watch later playlist support for much easy save videos from computer to phone?
The Following User Says Thank You to daedmen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daedmen Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)